Chapter 46

Rebecca's pov 

Jake and I are now just in bed watching some TV. "You can't say anything to Chance, okay?" I tell Jake. "I won't if you won't" Jake laughs. "Alright." I say and then go back to watching the show we are watching which is currently Grey's anatomy. 

*2 hours later*

I finally left Jake's room. I guess Chance was never home because when I left he was coming inside and is carrying bags. I walk down the stairs to see him. He looks up and he is very surprised to see me. "Jake finally let you out?" Chance says. "Yes." I say. 

"So, it looks like Jake has people setting up for the games. I still believe this is truly happening." Chance tells me. I look over his shoulder and I see about 10 men setting things up and there is this massive thing right in the driveway where the bob statue use to be. "Shit." I say. 

Chance and I head to our room for a little bit. Chance and Anthony decide to play some fortnite and twitch stream. I grab a chair and I watch them while I'm on my phone and I watch a couple of YouTube videos, but we are then soon interrupted by Jake. He enters the room with his new cameraman right behind him. "Alright ladies and gentlemen come downstairs and get ready for the games!" Jake laughs and then goes back down the stairs. "Fucking hell its time already." Anthony says and they both get up. Chance comes over to me and grabs a hold of my hand and we both walk the stairs together with Anthony right behind us. 

We go to the front door area. Erika, Nick, Nathan and Kade are already down here when we get there. Then the rest of everybody else come one by one in a 15 minute span. Jake enters the room as well. "Alright, is everyone ready?" Jake asked and of course none of us answer him. We just all cross our arms and glare at him with a pissed look. 

"Great. So I'm going to be taking you all one by one into a separate room to give you something. So Kade is first. Kade follow me please and then I will ask Kade to send in the next person." Jake says. Jake goes toward another room and Kade follows him there. 

After a couple of minutes Kade comes back. "Nick, you're next." Kade says and Nick leaves.  

I'm the 3rd to last to go in next. Nathan tells me where to go and I head there. Jake is in the workout room. Jake is standing there with a very tall guy and very muscular. Jake is holding a syringe in his hand and it has some type of orange liquid inside it. I walk closer to him. Jake comes closer to me also and grabs a hold of my shoulder and leans my head to the side very fast and jabs the needle into my neck. He pulls it out and I stumble back. "What the hell did you just inject me with?" I ask clearly pissed. "Oh you will be finding out pretty soon." Jake tells me and then smirks. He tells me to bring Chance in and I leave the room. I head back to the front door area. "Chance its your turn." I tell him. Chance looks up at him and he comes over to me and gives me a kiss on the lips and heads to the workout room like I told him. 

I still can't stop thinking about what I did with Jake. I mean it's not like we had sex or anything. It was just kissing. I just keep replaying it all in my head over and over again. It's driving me nuts. I can't believe that I made out with the guy who tortured me for months and months. Chance comes back to the room. Chance tells Nathan that it's his turn. He is the last one to go. Chance walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "You do know that I'm sorry about acting like an asshole earlier." Chance tells me. "Yeah. I know." I say and I roll my eyes and look the other way. Like I forgive him, but at the same time I don't. I can barely look at him at some points of this whole thing. 

Nathan comes back and Jake follows right behind him. "Alright time to get dressed." Jake tells us. We all walk to different area's of the house. A girl is waiting for me in the kitchen. A black shirt with a jacket and black pants. They look exactly like the hunger games outfit. The lady tells me to strip down to my bra and underwear and then to put the other clothes on that she hands me and then tells me to go back to the front door area. I walk back and everyone else is there also including Jake with his new camera man. There is also about 10 other guys holding camera's. 

"Everyone, follow me outside. It's finally time for the games." Jake says. Jake's main camera dude is walking backwards while aiming the camera at us. We walk directly behind Jake. 

We are now outside and there is the huge cornucopia with a bunch of weapons. That's all there is inside and around it and by the stands we stand on. Jake tells us all where to stand. I'm two down from Chance. Nick is my teammate. He is 5 down from me. Nick and I decided that we won't be hurting each other since we are on the same team and all. Nick and I wanna win this shit. Jake told us that there will be a prize for the winning team or person at the end of the game. 

Jake is just talking a lot. He then raises a remote with a big red button on it and presses it. All of sudden my whole body is on fire and I just want to kill everyone I see. I look around at everyone else and everybody looks in pain and then they aren't anymore and we are looking at each other like we wanna rip each other's head off. What the hell did Jake inject into us. I hear a timer going off and everyone is running every which way. I want to kill everyone I see and I can't control what I'm doing. The next thing I'm doing is running toward the cornucopia. I run toward a huge sword. I pick up a few small knifes on my way. I grab a ax also and then run away from the cornucopia, but I don't make it 7 feet when I'm on the ground and someone is yelling in pain. I'm laying on my stomach. Someone has landed on top of me. I look behind me and from what I can see it looks like Nathan and Joe is trying to stab him repeatedly. Shit!! I look forward and there is feet. I look up and there stands Chance holding a Knife. He doesn't look himself. He looks possessed. Well, not really.

He is looking at me like he wants to murder me. We all look like that I guess like we want to murder each other. I notice that he has blood smeared on his face. I wonder who he has killed already or hurt actually since Jake said we aren't going to be dying. I hold up my knife and I stab Chance right in the leg and he stumbles back and falls down. I push Nathan off of me. I stand up and take off running toward the backyard. I'm trying to resist the urge to kill everybody. Jake injected us with I guess something that makes us want to kill everybody we cross paths with. I finally notice a boy holding a camera chasing after me. Ugh! 

I run to the little shed that Justin's built. I open the door and then shut it. The camera guy comes in with me. I sit down and get myself situated. I place out the knife's and Ax that I collected right in front of me. I lay my back against the wall while trying to catch my breath. I now need to think up a game plan.