Chapter 11

Rebecca's pov

I woke up and I'm in a bed. Not a bunk-bed anymore and there is one on the other side of the room also and I'm handcuffed to the bed and there sits Emilio and Chance playing their X-box. "What the hell happened" I ask looking around the room frantically. Chance gets up from his chair and comes over to me. "Hey,hey, don't worry you're safe now, Relax. Shhhhh" He whispers and strokes back my hair with his left hand.

"What happen to me back at the asylum?" I ask. "Well,the ghost we were talking to kind of hurt you, Jake thought you were faking it though,but as soon as the ghost stopped chocking you he attacked Jake the same way and now Jake is resting up too in his room." Chance explains. "Well that is what that dick bag gets for being so rude" I say and I grit my teeth. "Well, I'm glad you're alright though" Chance says and sits down at the end of the bed. "Can you undo these handcuffs, I promise I won't do anything" I say. "Fine" he says and stands up and unlocks the handcuffs. I grab my wrist and I start to rub them because they are red and stinging. I sit up in the bed and Chance goes back to his game. They are distracted. I'm not going to run away because I've learned from my mistake the first time. I'm just going to look around the room.

I go out the bedroom and now the hallway and down the stairs. There is people downstairs. In the kitchen and at tables in the living room/family room. A heavy set man with blonde hair and a denim jacket is typing away at his laptop. (Nick) A kid with blonde hair just like Jake's sits on the couch in front of the TV.(Justin). A guy with black hair who is talking to a girl with blonde hair. She sits in front of a laptop with a sticker that says Yoga. (Max and meg) . 3 people are standing around in the kitchen. Guy with black hair and looks Hispanic.(Ray) Then a guy with brown hair and very muscular and some tattoos on his arm. (Thomas) And who is standing right next to him is a guy who is vlogging. He has brown hair also and is wearing a red sweatshirt with words that say tales. (Tristan).Nobody seems to know that I'm standing here, they are all in their own little world. I decide to go into the kitchen. I'm very hungry. I haven't eaten in days.

I slip past the dude with the black hair who is currently texting on his phone. I open the fridge. I look around and I grab some purple grapes. I close it and I look around for the cups to get some water,but then I'm interrupted because someone grabs my arm and turns me around. It's the guy who was sitting with the girl. (Max) "Let go of me." I say and I try to slip out of his grip and his grip is pretty tight. "Rebecca,what are you doing down here?" He asked. "How do you know my name and also I'm getting food, I'm very hungry"." I tell him. "Everyone who comes and goes in this house knows who you are, Jake told us and we all watch his vlogs." He tells me. 'I'm Max by the way" "Okay ,good to know" I say. He lets go of my arm and I go back to searching for a cup. I open a cabinet. I see two cups in there. I grab one and I go to the sink and I fill up my cup. I go over to the bar stools. I place down my bowl of grapes and my cup of water. I go back upstairs. I'm gonna get my phone and see if I can use one of their chargers. I really want to know if anything is happening. Like if my parents have called or texted me. I mean do they even know that I'm gone. They are always drunk and on drugs all the time. Maybe this was a miracle that they kidnapped. Maybe I can finally have a good life. With no worries.

I go back into the room. They are still playing their games. I look around for my phone. I look under the bed and I find it. I stand up and Chance looks up from his game and looks right at me. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Oh nothing, I'm just leaving, I'm eating lunch downstairs." I tell him while slipping my phone into my back pocket. "Okay." He says and stands up. "I'll join you, I'm getting hungry." I cover my phone with my shirt and we walk out of the room and downstairs. Now how am I suppose to get a charger with Chance with me. I go over to the bar stools and I take a seat. I grab a grape and I place it in my mouth. Chance looks around in the fridge and pantry. He doesn't seem to find what he wants.

He closes the fridge and says. "I'm getting post mates, does anyone want anything?" Chance asked everyone. "Yea, I want some burger kind, the chicken fries"the kid who looks just like Jake tells him. "Can get the 10 piece nugget meal from Wendy's please" I tell him.He leaves and goes where the heavy blonde guy is.He disappears.

I take my phone out of my pocket and I place it on the counter next to my glass. "Does anyone have a charger?" I ask. Max who was standing next the guy with black hair unplugs his phone from his charger. He hands it to me. I plug it in behind me where there is a outlet. I place it on the floor waiting for it to turn on. I don't want Chance to see it in case he comes back into the kitchen,but then Jake enters the room. He looks around confused and then he looks directly at me. He looks so pissed off. He storms toward me. I get down from the bar stool waiting for his rage. He stops right in front of me. "You did this to me." He says and points to his neck. His neck is all red. What does my mine look like? "By the way, yours looks just like mine." Jake tells me. "I didn't do anything to you." I say. "Yeah,whatever" Jake says and rolls his eyes. "I'm not the one who wanted to go to the mental hospital." I say and I point my index finger in his face. He just slaps it away. He is about to hit me,but I move away from him so fast. "Don't you dare hit me!" I yell. Chance comes back in the room. "What is going on?" Chance asked. "Stay out of it bro." Jake says. Jake is about to come at me again but as soon as he is close enough to me, I kick him right in the balls. He falls to the ground and yells out in pain.

He holds onto his crotch. I see max grab for something on the counter and presses its button and a shock goes through my body. I scream in pain. This last for about a good 10 seconds and he lets go of button and I'm now laying on the floor.

He places the control back on the counter and then takes a sip out of his glass that's on the counter and places it back down like nothing even happen. Chance comes over to me. He helps me up, but I fall down to the ground because I'm in so much pain. It hurts to move. I then see Anthony enter the room. My vision is slowly going blurry. What is happening. I then feel someone pinch my skin and a another worse pinch in my arm. I turn my head and I see Max is standing there with a needle in my arm and he pulls it out. I look back toward Anthony and he is now in front of me. "Hey,come on. Lets go rest." He says. He picks me up and I'm in his arms bridal style. Chance follows right behind me us. My head starts to droop down. We get upstairs and into the room. Anthony places me down on the bed. He is about to walk away,but before he can I grab his hand. He looks down at me. "Will you stay with me, I don't want to be alone." I tell him. "Sure" He says. He gets on the bed and he lays down next to me. The medication that Max gave me is finally working and I pass out.

I finally updated!! Your welcome! :))) Okay bye.