Chapter 40

Rebecca's pov

It's finally time for Jake's video because he calls different names on the intercom to come downstairs by the front door and wait for him there. We haven't been allowed outside all day.

"Rebecca, Chance, Anthony, Kade, Nick, Justin, Joe, Nathan, Erika and chad all please come to the front of the house and stay there." Jake says through the intercom

Chance and I both head downstairs since we were just in our room on our phones. 

We make it to the front door. Erika, Chad and Anthony are already there before us. "What the hell is this all about?" Chad asked. "We have no clue." Chance tells him.  "You do know this is all your fault, right? Like Jake was I guess a normal dude before he kidnapped you. Now we are all suffering because of you." Chad says and points his finger at me. 

"Well I'm sorry that I was kidnapped against my will." I say and cross my arms. Chad just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms also. 

Justin, Joe, Nick, Kade, Nathan all finally come down. Now we are just waiting for Jake. 

Jake finally comes down the stairs. He holds his camera in his hands. I turn around to look at the front doors and I see two big men blocking it. What the hell is about to go down?

Jake turns his camera on and starts to record us. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the 76th hunger games."  Jake says and then laughs. 

The fucking hunger games!?!?!

"Jake, what the hell are you talking about?" Erika asked and she looks so pissed. Jake hands his camera to a guy who isn't Nathan. The guy has black hair and is very good looking. 

Jake goes over to Erika and he gives her a hug. She looks very uncomfortable. He gives her a kiss on the cheek. When Jake looks away she wipes her cheek very fast. 

"You guys are going to participate in the hunger games." Jake says. "Wait, you mean we are actually going to kill each other or is this a fake hunger games?" Chance asked. 

"You're going to actually kill each other of course." Jake says. 

"This isn't for your vlog is it?" Anthony asked. 

"Nope." Jake laughs. 

"I mean you aren't actually going to die because I couldn't risk that. I will explain more when time goes on. We are going through the whole hunger games process. Reaping, Chariots, training, interviews and then the actual games.Actually I am putting it in my vlogs. Great content. I'm going to make it look like you aren't actually dying of course. Try to make it look fake." 

"The reaping will be held today at 5:00pm today. So, be ready." Jake says the first part at the camera and then the second part at us. 

It's currently 2:30pm. We have two hours to prepare.