Chapter 34

Rebecca's pov

Chance took me clothes shopping and we went to see a movie. Now we are heading back to the team 10 house. 

Chance parks in the drive way and we get out. Chance holds my hand and we walk to the door. "Oh my gosh! Do you wanna make a fort tonight?" Chance says all excitedly while he opens the front door and we walk in. "Yes!!! I totally want to! I never made one before. I didn't have the best childhood. I can't wait!" I say with excitement. "Okay good!" 

"Took you guys long enough." Jake says. I look up and he is standing right in front of us. "Yeah dude we did. What is it to you?" Chance said. "Oh nothing." Jake says while smiling and he walks away and up the stairs and to his bedroom. "Okay, that was weird." I laugh. We continue farther into the house. Nobody is here. Even Nick's seat is empty. The house is quiet. Too quiet. Okay this is even weirder. "Where is everyone?" I ask. "I have no clue." Chance says. 

We go back toward the front of the house and up the stairs. We check in all the rooms. Nobody is in any of them. Jake is in his though. We knock on his door and he opens it. "Yes?" he says. 

"Where is everyone?" I ask. "Out." 

"Um out where?" Chance asked. 

He does a sleeping motion with his hands. I'm so confused. "They are sleeping?" Chance asked. 

"Well technically yes." Jake says and smiles. He has both of his hands behind his back. He removes his hands from behind his back really fast and stabs Chance and I both in the neck and Jake pulls back his arms. He is holding two needles. What the hell?

Chance and I both fall to our knees. I thought things were going to change. Things were changing. Jake was changing. Now is back to his usual self. 

He has all the traits as a psychopath. We can't trust him ever again. 

Chance and I both fully now fall to the ground. "Sorry, but you have to pay." Jake says and steps over us. Pay for what? We haven't done anything. "Get back here, bastard." Chance says and he tries to crawl toward Jake. Jake is standing about 5 feet from us. Chance is struggling really hard to move. He tries to get up, but falls back down and he rolls over onto his back and his eyes roll back and he is out. I try to crawl toward Jake too. I reach him and I hold onto his ankle and I try to pull myself up, but Jake yanks me off and I'm on my back now. I can't focus on anything. 

"Why won't you just pass out already?" He then stomps right on my face and I'm knocked out. 

Okay, I know short chapter. I'm want to post this and then write tomorrow. Well today technically. It's currently 12:14am here. You won't want to miss the next chapter. Stay tuned. There is a reason why I stopped here. Well, also I'm just tired lol. Okay goodnight