Chapter 16

Rebecca's pov

I wake up to a bight light. I'm on a hospital bed. I'm in the same place I was when they put that shocking thing in my hand. Why am I not in a hospital. What the hell. 

There is nobody around me, but then Chance comes over to me and holds my hand. I try to turn my neck, but it hurts. I want to say something , but I can't because I think I broke my jaw. 

"There are people coming to help you, so don't worry." Chance says. "Before you say anything, which I don't think you should because your jaw is broken and it could cause more damage if you do speak. Jake doesn't want to bring you to the hospital because he is afraid that you will tell them what we did to you. So he hired some expert doctors. They are on their way right now to help you." He explains. 

I nod my head, but instantly regretting it because extreme pain goes through my body. I wince. 

Kade comes over to us. He has a camera in his hand. Is he really filming this. He comes to my left side. "Before you ask, no we aren't putting this on youtube." Kade explains. I just roll my eyes. Then Jake and Thomas come in. Jake is pushing a heart monitor. He comes over to me. Kade moves over. He messes with some cords. He then lifts my shirt up. Well the collar of my shirt. Not the bottom. He places little pads on my chest with cords that are connected t. o the heart machine. I look up at him. He looks at me and he gives me a smile. It seems friendly.

I notice all three of them are wearing scrubs. What the hell? 3 people then enter the room. 2 males and 1 female. Chance, Kade, Jake and Thomas all grab gloves and mask. They all put them on. So do the real doctors. 

Are they serious right now? Fuck no. I don't trust them. What the hell are they going to do?

Then the female comes up to me. "Hi, my name is Sharon, what is yours?" She asked. "Rebecca." I tell her. "Okay,well Rebecca, I'm going to start an IV." She tells me. She messes around on a table that is behind me. He lifts up a needle. She inserts it in my upper right arm. I wince a little. She then connects the IV to a bag that is on a IV pole. Chance comes over to me and stands behind my head. I look up at him. I can tell he is smiling behind the mask. He puts his hands on my shoulder. He is holding me down. Then one of the male doctors goes in front of my feet. He has brown hair. Brown eyes. He grips onto my right leg. The one that is in pain. He then yanks. Extreme pain goes through my leg and I scream "Fuck!!!!" 

Chance lets go. "She will need surgery for that leg." The same dude says who yanked my leg. Jake nods his head. 

Sharon is touching my head. "I'm going to stitch up your head." She tells me. 

Thomas comes over to my head. Well the side of my head because Sharon is stitching me up. He grabs a mask(Anesthesia) off a table and he places it over my nose and mouth. I take deep breaths because I just want this to be over with. 

Sorry for another short chapter, I'm not sure when I'll update next because I've got writers block.