Chapter 6

Rebecca's pov 

Chance is still holding the knife to my throat. I'm literally frozen. They are all staring at Chance and I. 

"I thought you guys needed me or something?" I laugh. Chance pushes the knife further.

"Honestly , I think we can find someone more fun to be around with and someone honestly better looking than you" Chance says 

My mouth literally drops. I'm shooken. "Go ahead , kill me then , find someone prettier than me , okay, I really don't care!!" I yell. A tear slips down my cheek. 

"Dude , Chance, put that damn knife away and continue tying her up! " Jake shouts. 

Chance removes the knife from my throat and he places it on a table. 

Chance then looks right into my eyes and his eyes show true sorrow. Why is he trying to say he is sorry, but he literally just had a knife to my throat. 

"Okay , boys we are done here" Jake says and then wipes his hands against each other.

"What do you mean you're done here, are you just going to keep me tied up here?" I ask , raising my voice. 

"Oh, um, no, I might have used that phrase in the wrong context" Jake mumbles. 

"Why am I here?" I ask. 

"Bruh, stop asking so many questions, you are getting kind of annoying," he then rolls his eyes at me  " but we are going to play a little game with you and the rest of team 10" Jake says and he does his evil smile and he rubs his hands together.

OMG, such a short ass short, I'm so tired, but I really wanted to update, I've updated every single night since I published the first chapter of this story. Is that considered a cliffhanger????