Chapter 50

Rebecca's pov

I awake to someone snoring right next to my ear. I open my eyes and look to my left and see that Jake is sleeping. I look out the window and see that it's finally night time. How long was I out this time? I see Jake's phone on his chest. He must have fallen asleep while using it. I slowly sit up and get out of bed. I quietly open his bedroom door then close it again once I'm out and I head downstairs. I head to the kitchen because I'm very thirsty also because they have a clock on the oven so I can see what time it is.

I see that it's currently 4am. I go over to the fridge and grab a water bottle out and take a sip. I honestly could go upstairs and kill Jake right now, but I'm going to wait for the right moment to do it. I leave the kitchen and go over to the merch room. I'm still in the same clothes I was in before while I was playing the hunger games. They are all bloody. I go and grab a XL shirt and head back upstairs. I go back into Jake's room and head to his bathroom. I change in there and leave my dirty clothes on the floor.

I don't put the shirt on just yet. I really need to take a shower. I haven't taken one in 3 days. I smell disgusting. I'm not sure if I can shower with stitches, but at this point I don't really care. I wash my hair and body and get out of the shower. I dry myself off and I go over to Erika's area of the closet and grab a bra's of hers. We the same size. My bra is all ruined and dirty. I grab a pair of underwear also. I put the shirt on and head out of the closet and over to Erika's fanity area. I grab a hairbrush and brush my hair. I then leave the bathroom and head back over Jake's bed. I sit down on my side of the bed. I'm guessing that Erika is sleeping in a different room since she always sleeps in here with Jake.

When I sit down Jake stirs a little and I freeze where I am. He rolls onto his left side facing away from me. His phone falls to the ground and he walks up with a startle. He bends down to grab it and sits up. He looks at the time on his phone and sets it between us. Hopefully he doesn't notice that I'm awake. He probably will because the light is on because I'm guessing he forgot it shut it off. He turns his head right at me and smiles at me. "Good morning, Rebecca." Jake says. I give him a smile back "Hi...Jake." I say to him.

"Why are you up?" he asked. "I took a shower and changed my clothes. " I tell. "You look good in the merch." he says and winks at me. I laugh a little and look away and look at his fish tank that is at the end of his bed. He looks at his phone again then I'm guessing his alarm goes off on his phone because a sound is coming from it. He shuts it off. "I have to go and catch a plane. I have a very important business meeting in New York." he tells me while taking the blanket off his legs and walking over to his bathroom. He leaves his phone on the bed, I pick it up and see that its 5am now. I set it down and look around for his gun that he had before. Where would he hide it? Does he have a safe anywhere? Hmmmm.

I look in the drawer on his side table. Nope not in there. There is like 5 play boy magazines. Nasty. Ugh. I go over to a different area in his room. This is where he plays fortnite. I leave because he couldn't hide anything in here. I hear the shower turn on. I have more time to look around. I go over to his Italy flag couch. I see something black poking out. Aha! I pull it out and see that its the gun. I place it back in the couch. Now I know where he hides it. I leave his room and head to Anthony's room. I don't know what for, but I'm pretty sure that he wants Jake dead as much as I do. Jake did make Anthony kill his best friend. I knock on the door and I hear a faint come in. It's pitch black, but I can still make out Anthony's figure laying on his bed. "What do you want?" He asked. He claps his hands and lights turn on. Oh my gosh he has clap on lights!!! So cool!

I walk over to his bed and sit down. "I um-I need help killing Jake." I tell him. "Sorry, no can do." Anthony says while texting on his phone. "Fine whatever." I say and leave the room. I have another plan since everyone basically in this house has hurt me in some type of way. I head back to Jake's room. I hear the shower turn off. I run over to the Italy couch and grab the gun. I go and stand in front of the bathroom door. I'm going to wait for Jake to come out.