Chapter 48

Rebecca's pov

I hear someone's footsteps coming toward us. I look up and see that it's Jake. "Hey Rebecca." he says and smiles at me. How long has I been here? Is the games over already? I see two other people right behind him. One is a girl and the other is a guy. Jake comes next to me on my right side and kneels down. He places his hand on the knife and pulls it out of my leg. I scream out in pain. He then picks me up bridal style and brings me to the front of the house. He lays me down on a stretcher that is outside. I see that Justin, Anthony, Erika and chad are all on stretchers also. There is people helping them also. I don't see Chance, Nick, kade or Nathan anywhere. Maybe they haven't them yet. There has to be a winner I guess. I'm not sure how Jake is running this whole thing. 

Jake then leaves and comes with Joe being rolled in by a stretcher. He is put right next to me. "Jake." I call out to him. He comes over to me. "Where is Chance?" I ask. "He didn't um, Chance died we didn't get to him fast enough." Jake says and I see a tear slide down his cheek. He is crying....

Chance is dead? I cry out. "Chance!!!!" I scream out. Jake leaves me and goes to talk to other people. Tears stream down my face. The girl starts to clean up my wounds. Did Kade, Nick and Nathan die also?

I'm starting to get the chills. They have finally bandage up my shoulder, stomach and leg. I think I'm going to puke I turn a little on my side and I puke up some blood. "Jake, we need to get her to the hospital like now. We can't do anything for her here. She is dying. she needs help that we can't provide for her." The guy says who is taking care of me. Jake storms over to us. He was just talking with Chad. He pulls out a black hand gun from behind his back. He points it right at the guys head. "Say that again." Jake says and takes the safety off the gun and places his finger on the trigger. "It's just that she needs to go to a hospital. We can't treat her here." he says. Jake now has the gun to the guys forehead. He has his hands raised in surrender. Jake pulls the trigger and a loud bang goes off and the guy falls to the ground and blood goes everywhere. The girl nurse screams out and rushes to the mans body. 

She starts to cry into his chest. I try to sit up, but I can't I'm in so much pain. I want to kill Jake for doing this. I need to get up right now. Jake has his back turned. He gun is just hanging at his side. I can grab it and kill him and everything will finally be over. Chance will never come back, but I will be doing this for every person who has died or left because of Jake. I mange to sit up on the stretcher. I step down from it and I'm now standing. Jake is standing only 3 feet away from me. I step toward Jake and grab the gun right out of his hand. He spins around. I raise the gun to Jake's head. Jake places his hands up in surrender. "Rebecca don't do this. Chance could never forgive you if you kill me. Please give me the gun." Jake says while putting out his right hand for me to give the gun which of course is never going to happen. "Why would Chance care? Chance is fucking dead because of you!!" I yell at him. "Um no. I'm not the one who killed him. Anthony is the one who did." Jake says. I point the gun at his leg and shoot him.

Jake falls to the ground holding his left leg. I point the gun right at his head again. I'm about to pull the trigger, but someone tackles me to the ground. I'm rolled onto my back. It's my camera guy. "You can't just go killing people." he says. I see his right hand and he has a syringe in it. He jabs it into my neck and pulls it out. I try to lift my head, but it's so heavy and I pass right out. 

Hey guys sorry for the semi short chapter, so I'm going to be ending this book at like Chapter 50. Chance left team 10 so I feel like there is no point in continuing the story anymore, but anyways I'm going to be at the Orlando, Fl stop for the team 10 tour! I'm soooooo excited to go! If ya'll are going to be there let me know!!