Chapter 9

Rebecca's pov 

I think my anesthesia is lightning. I can feel slight pain in my hand. My whole body is numb,but my hand. I can hear them talking but its very distant. 

"Is it ready to shock or not yet?" Jake asked. 

"Yes, I think so, wanna wake her up?" Alex asked. 

"I'm gonna inject her with something that will hopefully wake her up." Logan says. 

I can feel my anesthesia becoming lighter and lighter. I can feel my whole body now , but my head is super heavy. I flutter my eyes open. I see Jake, Alex, Logan and Emilio all looking down at me. "Welcome back , sleepy head." Alex says all charmingly and he gives me one of his famous smiles. "What did you guys do to me?Why does my hand feel like its on fire?" I ask gritting my teeth. 

"We insert a device in your hand.It shocks you if you try to escape. It's so tiny you can't see it from beneath the skin It's tiny, but very powerful and the burning sensation is the stitches in your hand." Alex explains. "But we are going to insert a tracking device in your neck, you will be awake for it, you might find a little discomfort , but you're going to be completely fine"

Alex grabs a scalpel, Logan is about to grab my head, but as soon as his hand comes close to my mouth , I pull my head up and I bite the side of his hand. He screams and I let go and he grabs his hand. I start turning my head back and forth because Jake is trying to grab it. "No! No! Let me go! Let me go home! I'll do anything, I won't tell anyone that you kidnapped me, I swear, take that bloody thing out my fucking hand or I swear to Almighty God, I will kill all of you, you will pay for what you did to me one day!" I yell and Jake grabs my head and leans it to the right and he covers my mouth. I start struggling against the restraints and Jake's hold on my head. "Hey, hey, you need to be completely still or you will hurt yourself" Alex says. 

I stop struggling, but I do go all stiff, waiting for the pain to come. I feel the knife cutting my skin. I'm about to scream, but Emilio puts a cloth into my mouth , that I quickly bite down on. I can feel Alex messing around in my neck . I bite down harder. "Okay , I'm all done" Alex says. Jake lets go of my head. I don't move it because if I do , who knows what might happen. "Okay, I'm going to stitch you up now, it will be painless" Alex says and grabs a needle and puts it into my neck. I flinch a little, he takes the needle out and I can feel my neck numbing. 

He finishes up stitching me and puts a bandage on my neck. I lean my head back to its original position.Emilio takes the cloth out of my mouth. Chance comes to my side and holds my hand. I would yank away but sadly I'm still strapped down, but he whispers something in my ear. " I will help you escape, I promise." He stands back up and lets go of my hand and leaves the room. Jake, Logan and Ivan all undo my restraints. Ivan helps me stand up and leads me to the couch. There is already a pillow and blanket there. I lay down and I instantly fall asleep. I really need this, its been such a long and hectic day.