Chapter 23

Rebecca's pov

I wake up. I open my eyes and I see Logan, Jake and Chance all looking down at me.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jake says. I roll my eyes at him and I take a big breath in and I sigh. "Why am I tied up?" I ask

"Okay. It worked." Jake says. " what worked?" I ask. " Don't worry about it." Jake says. They start to untie me. I rub wrist and Logan and Jake leave the room. "Can you please tell me why I was tied up? I seriously can't remember like the last 24 hours" I say getting annoyed. Chance leaves the room and I follow him.

Fine I guess he won't tell me. I'm starving. I head down the stairs and into the kitchen. Chance is standing right up against the island. Kade and Anthony are sitting at the bar stools. I stand right next to chance. "Can we get pizza?" I ask.

"Sure, what kind do you want? I can order it." Kade says.

"Pepperoni and papa johns." I tell him. He takes his phone off the counter and he calls them.

*30 minutes later*

The doorbell rings. " I'll get it!" I say and Kade hands me the money with the tip. I set my phone down onto the counter and I go to the door. I open it and there stands the delivery guy.

I give him the cash and tip. I'm about to close the door when he puts his hand on it and stop me and says "You're the girl from news."

"Um no I'm not." I say and remove his hand from the door and I slam it shut. I head back to the kitchen. I set the two pizza boxes down onto the counter and I take a slice out. Everyone does the same.

"So the delivery guy said I was on the news or something." I say.

Kade picks up his phone once again. I stand next to him and he clicks on the local news app and there is a video about me. He clicks on it and raises the volume.

"Young girl by the name of Rebecca Anna smith went missing about 2 months ago. She is 18." The new reporter says.

Kade clicks out of the app. He goes and texts jake.

Kade: Rebecca is on the news and delivery dude noticed her."

Jake: I'll be home in a few.

Jake left with Logan a while ago.

Anthony leaves after finishing his pizza. Chance and I just chat about random stuff.

* hour later*

Anthony said he was going to grab something. He isn't back yet.

"I gotta go use the bathroom." Chance says. He leaves the kitchen and goes upstairs.

We hear him curse and then a crash. I look around the wall and I see chance is on the ground and is not moving. "Chance!" I yell and I race over to him. I see Anthony race down the stairs. "Shit. I didn't know that was going to happen." He is still recording. Kade is right next to me. I'm kneeling right next to Chance. There is blood coming from his head. I check his pulse. He is still alive.

"I was trying to prank him by having oil on the ground. I didn't think he would slip. I thought he was going to grab the railing." Anthony explains. " call Jake and tell him to get here fast!" I yell. 

Kade calls jake. Kade then lifts Chance up and takes him to Erika's room. She is currently in Miami. He lays Chance down onto the bed and I hold onto chance's head. " we need something to stop the bleeding." I say. Blood is all over my hands. Kade races out of the room and back with a towel. "Hold this against his head. Should stop some of the bleeding." Kade says handing me the towel and I place it under Chance's head.

Now we wait for Jake.

Sorry I had to re-write this. Some how it got deleted. It's some what the same. Hope you understand