Chapter 33

Rebecca's pov

I wake with a sudden jolt. I sit up very fast and open my eyes and I start to breath very hard. "Hey, are you okay?" Someone asked and I find the voice and its Chance. I look around and I'm in Jake's room. "What the hell?" I say panicking and I scan the room very fast again. I start to touch my arms and legs. I'm not dead. Everything comes flooding back. My leg is completely fine.

"Babe, whats wrong?" Chance asked once again. "Yeah, sorry. I'm fine." I say trying to catch my breath.

Chance is okay. He called me babe. We are dating. Where is Tessa? I remember hurting her. So, it was all a dream, but I actually did hurt Tessa. Jealousy just got over me and I had zero control. I blacked out.

"Where is Tessa?" I ask. "How long was I out?"

"Tessa is in the hospital. You were out for 2 days."

My dream was about 2 weeks long. "Please tell Tessa that I'm very sorry. I would never hurt her like that. I don't know what came over me."

"Will do." Chance says and he sits on the bed. He comes closer to me and I go to him and I give him a huge hug. "I had a terrible dream." I say and a tear falls down my face. "It's going to be okay. You can tell me all about." Chance says.

I tell him about how he fell down the stairs and he was in coma. Jake kidnapped Kara and we both got shot in the leg and tourted. Then how we all teamed up to torture Jake besides Chance of course. Then Chance woke up and he had amnesia and didn't remember that we were dating.Then he found Jake hurt and Chance Shot my leg and then Kade and Anthony knocked me out with a baseball bat and then Jake killed me when I woke up on a table and how he didn't need me anymore.

"wow, I'm so sorry. Just know that I would never treat you like that ." Chance says. He kisses the top of my head and I give him a small smile. He helps me from the bed and we head downstairs. Anthony, Jake, Logan, Kade and Chad are messing about. They all stop messing about and they look at me. "How are you feeling?" Jake asked. "I'm okay. I'm so sorry about what happen to Tessa though. " I say and I look down at my feet not wanting to look him in the eyes. The dream felt sooooo real. He scares me. "Tessa is able to come home in 3 days so that is good news." Jake says. I still don't look up at him. "That's good." My voice trembles. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jake asked coming closer to me. I see Chance's hand go up. "Don't. I'll just explain it later to you."

Chance lifts my chin up to look up at him and I meet his eyes. "Do you wanna go out with me? Get some food?" Chance asked. "Sure. I would love to." I say and he gives me a kiss on the cheek and we head out the door and into Jake's truck. I look down at what I'm wearing. There is blood on my pants and shirt. "Chance, I need new clothes." I say. He looks me up and down. "Oh yeah. Sorry." he puts the truck into park and he heads inside.

He comes back out carrying a team 10 hoodie and leggings. I Change in the truck. Chance looked away of course. Even though we are dating we aren't going to be having sex anytime soon. I also just feel weird when people see me naked.

Chance places the truck into drive and we head out to get food. We decided on Wendy's. I just really need to get out of the house. Chance is going to protect me now. Jake still worried about me going out, but Chance says he got things handled.

We make it to Wendy's. We get out and head inside.

I'm getting the 10 piece meal. Chance is getting the same thing. I go find a table and chance brings us our food. I split it up and dig in. I don't eat much at the house because I'm too busy trying to stay alive. Chance said a bunch of things are going to start changing. I hope so.