Chapter 37

Rebecca's pov 

I'm now in the hospital. 

"Hey, sweetheart. What is your name?" A nurse says. It's a guy. He smiles at me. Everyone is rushing around. "Rebecca." I tell him. I just can't stop crying. Chance is right next to me getting worked on as well. 

They have given me a IV. The morphine is kicking in. I'm lightheaded. They have finally stopped the bleeding. Chance and I both are needing emergency surgery. "Chance baby, I love you." I say and I reach out my hand toward him and look in his direction. "I love you too, Rebecca." He says. He looks toward me and gives me a smile. "Let's go. Bring her to OR 3." A doctor says. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is young. The nurse who keeps talking to me unlocks my bed and stands behind my head and he pushes the bed. A girl nurse is standing at the opposite end helping to push. She has curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She is very young also. 

We make it to the OR. I'm being lift onto another bed. I'm being situated. Everyone is still rushing around. "You ready?" the same nurse guy says. He gives me a soft smile. I nod my head. He lifts my chin and leans my head back and he places the anesthesia mask on my face and I slowly drift off to sleep. 

I'm finally waking up. My head is so heavy. I can hear a few people talking. I don't know who it is. Probably some nurses. I can't open my eyes. "Hey, Rebecca. How are you feeling?" A lady asks. I groan a bit and I slowly open my eyes. "I'm okay." I say. "Well that's good." She says and smiles at me. "Do you remember what happen?" I nod my head yes, but instantly regretting it because now have a killer headache. She doesn't say anything. She just messes with my IV. "Well press the button right here if you need anything it calls up the nurses station." She says and then leaves. I look around and I'm in a room. I look to my right and there is a curtain that is closed. Maybe there is someone behind there. I want to know how Chance is doing. Is he out of surgery yet?

I cough a couple of times. I look down and I'm in a gown. I can feel the bandage that is on my stomach. My leg is fixed as well. I press the nurse button on the remote. 

2 minutes a nurse comes to my room. "Where is Chance." I ask weakly. "He is right next to you." She say and pulls back the curtain.Chance is there still sleeping. "How long was he there?" I ask

"Well, you were here before him. You were done a hour and a half before him. You were still sleeping when we wheeled him in here." The nurse explains to me. "Thank you." I say and give her a slight smile and she leaves. 

"Chance." I say again weakly. I see him move a little. "Chance." I say again more loudly. He groans and then opens his eyes. "Chance, are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm just fine." he says and rubs his forehead. I lean back in the bed and look up at the ceiling. I'm so tired that I just drift off to sleep. 

Okay sorry this is such a short chapter. I'm having writer's block