Chapter 19

Rebecca's pov

It's time to leave to go to the mall. I go to the front of the house. I sit on the stairs and I slip on my shoes. Chance is there waiting for me. I stand up and we leave the house. Chance is borrowing Jake's truck. I hop into the passenger seat and Chance drives off to the mall or people like to call it the grove.

We make it to the grove. I get out of the truck and Chance leads me to some of his favorite shops which of course has lady clothes in it.

First stop: Forever 21

We enter forever 21. I look around and I find some cute clothes. I got 2 tops and 3 bottoms. 

I'm getting hungry again. We decide to go to la piazza, We are both in the mood for pizza. 

I just get a small pepperoni pizza. Chance gets a medium cheese pizza. I take a bite from it and oh my gosh , this pizza is soooooo good! 

Then a girl comes rushing up to us. "Hi, Chance, I love you so much! Can I get a picture with you?" She asked. She looks around 12. "Yea, sure. Love you too." He says and then smiles. She starts to giggle and then she takes her phone out of her back pocket. Chance stands up from his chair and then bends down a little to her level since she is shorter than him. They smile and she snaps the picture. Chance stands back up to his normal position. "Thank you so much! Means so much to me!" She squeals.  " Yeah, no problem." He says and then sits back down in his seat. "Awwww so cute. Your fans adore you!" I say in a high pitched voice. "Yeah, I know, they are so sweet." Chance says and he digs back into his pizza. 

But just then two more girls come over to us. It looks like they are filming us. "I ship you two so hard!" one of the girls say. She has brown hair just like me. 

"Don't you guys agree?" She asked. She is looking into her phone. She clicks on it and then she turns the screen toward us. "Say hello to your fans." She smiles. She is on Instagram live and I see that she has 1.2k viewers. Chance gives a wave. She turns the screen back to herself. "Bye guys, I'll talk to you later." She says and then waves. She touches her screen and then does something else and then she puts her phone down to her side. "Can I get a picture?" She asked. "Sure." chance says and he does the same thing and takes pictures with both of the girls and he sits back down. The two girls are about to walk away when the other girl who wasn't talking stops in her tracks and spins back around. "Hold on. Are you Rebecca? The new girl who got faked kidnapped?" She asked. I look at Chance and he glares at me telling me not to say anything. "Yes, obviously that is Rebecca, that is why I took us here to meet them." The main girl says. "I wasn't talking to you Amanda." the girl says.

"Are you going to answer or are you deaf?" the girl asked. "No, I can hear you loud and clear." and I give her a fake smile. She just rolls her eyes. She walks toward Chance and I. She starts to raise her hand and she connects her hand with the skin on the back of my upper arm and she twisted it. Shit that fucking hurts!!! I yelp. "Don't be a smart ass with me. Nobody fucking likes you anyway. You ungrateful bitch." She says to me and then twist again and then let's go. "Hey! Don't touch her." Chance says while he stands up. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave now." Chance says and points toward the street. 

"Um, no, I don't have to." She says. "Yes you do." I say. "Nobody was fucking talking to you. Stupid slut." She says. " I would make a great girlfriend. Wouldn't you rather have me in team 10 than her?" The girl asked. "What is your name?" Chance asked. "Katy." Katy tells him. "Well, Katy. You just hurt my friend and now I'm asking you to leave. Also I wouldn't want a girl friend who is a rude little bitch." Chance says calmly. "Why are you dating her then?" Katy asked. "Well, I'm not dating her... yet. She isn't rude. She is a lot nicer than you could ever be." Chance says.He steps closer toward the girls while they back up. I take a hold of his hand wanting him to sit back down. He just removes his hand from my grip. "Don't touch him. Stupid bitch." Katy says and he rushes toward me and pinches my arm in the same exact spot as before. 

"Hey! Stop doing that! Touch Rebecca again and you will regret it. " Chance says the last part through gritted teeth. "How old are you anyway?" Chance asked Katy. "I'm 14." Katy tells him. "Well, for one I'm too old for you. Also why don't you act your age and not like you're 5." Chance says. "This is how 14 year old act. I'm not acting like I'm 5. I'm actually very mature for my age." Katy says. I just laugh. "You think that is funny?" Katy asked me looking toward me again. "Yes, I do." I say while standing up. "Sit your slutty ass down." Katy says. That's it! I lunge at her and I try to scratch her eyes out, but Chance grabs my waist and he pulls me toward him. " Rebecca, chill. This little brat isn't worth it! Don't waste your energy on her." Chance says. Katy just laughs and leaves with her friend. Her friend starts yelling at her. 

I start to calm down. I look to my left and I see a few girls recording on their phones or taking pictures. The probably just recorded that entire argument. "Chance, lets just leave. I'm not hungry anymore." I say picking up my bag from forever 21. He picks up his bag and we start heading back to the car. I look back and I see the girls are following us. A lot more girls start to join their group. They start to talk very loudly and giggling. "Chance, they are following us." I say. "Grab my hand." Chance whispers in my ear and I do what he starts and he starts to run. I start running too. I look behind me and the girls are chasing us. "They are gaining on us." I say getting out of breath. I'm a terrible runner. I tripped over my own feet a couple of times.

"Zig-zag, lets try to tire them out." Chance yells. Hopefully the girls didn't hear that. Yikes. I let go of Chance's hand and I start to zig-zag like he told me. Some girls slow down and three are not stopping anytime soon. I slow down because I'm out of breath. I run into a store hoping they don't follow me. Shit, what about Chance. Now I've lost him. I don't have a phone. No way back to the team 10 house. 

Holy shit! Hahaha!! I'm free!!! I've escaped. Sucker. Haha. Wait... ugh! That means I would have to go back to my shitty ass parents. No thanks. Now I have to find Chance. This might take a while. I walk out of the store and I head toward the direction Chance was headed. 

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure you vote and comment what you think so far about this chapter! Also add this story to your library so you know when I update again! Byeeeeee!!!!