Chapter 22

Rebecca's pov

Erika left to go get lunch from the post mates guy. We ordered McDonalds

She comes back into the room and hands me the bag of food while she sets down the drinks on her nightstand. I lay out the food on the bed and she hands me my drink and I place it on the other nightstand. I ordered the 10 piece chicken nugget meal. While Erika ordered the Mcdouble.

Someone knocks on the door. "Come in." Erika tells them. The door opens and Chance enters the room. "What do you want?" I ask taking a bite of a chicken nugget and sipping my drink. "I came here to apologize." Chance says. I don't even look at him. " You hurt my feelings, I don't care if it was a prank. You still hurt me." I say.

"So, there is nothing to worry about because it was just a prank, Rebecca."

"No! You hurt me! You didn't know, but I did catch you with Tessa last month. When we started dating. I say you kissing her. So, yes it hurt!" I yell at him.

"That...was...um, Tessa forced me. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her. I completly forgot it even happen. She means nothing to me. You are the one who means the world to me. You Rebecca Adams, not Tessa." Chance says coming over to me and stands right next to me. He takes my hands into his and holds them there. "I love you, Rebecca."

A tear slips down my cheek. "You really mean that?" I ask. I look up at him even more. "Yes, I love you with all my heart."

"Thank you... I love you too." I say and smile. He leans in and kisses me on the lips.

He lets go my hands and places his hands on the side of my face.

I smile in the kisses making us lean back. "Want to come upstairs with me?" Chance asked. "No, but I will meet you up their later, I want to hang out with Erika a little more and finish my food." I tell him. He leaves the room and closes the door.

"Do you still want to do the prank?" Erika asked. "Nah." I say

We go back to eating our food.

*1 hour later*

I leave Erika's room and I decide to go back upstairs. Chance texted me saying he is playing video games with Anthony and Jake. Jake has been nice to me so far. He hasn't been rude or anything.

I'm about to go onto the first step when I see Tessa in the kitchen with Thomas. She is giggling. Like she always does. I hate her sometimes. She can literally get any guy she wants. I'm going to make her pay for what she has done. She won't be giggling for a while when I'm finished with her.

I go toward the kitchen. Tessa looks up. She is eating her lunch. She obviously doesn't see my pissed off expression. " Hey, Rebecca, sorry about the prank. I told Chance it was a bad idea, but you know him..." I don't let finish her sentence when I punch her straight in the jaw. Shit! That hurt like a mother trucker!I hold my hand in pain. Tessa is lying on the floor. She is holding onto her face for dear life.

I look at Thomas and he looks shocked. "Why did you punch her?!" Thomas asked while yelling. "Payback." I say. Tessa stands up from the floor. She steps right in front of me. "To be honest, honey. Chance never liked you. He is using you to get back at me. I broke up with him for what he did. Did you know that Chance cheated on me? You didn't did you? He doesn't tell you a lot of things does." Tessa says while laughing. I grab at her and pull her hair and pull her down to the floor. She grabs my hair also. I climb a top of her and I start punching her nonstop. She tries to punch me back, but I keep blocking them. "Rebecca! Get the hell off of her!" Thomas yells. He tries to yank me off of her, but he fails. I turn my torso around and I punch him right in the nose and he stumbles back.

He runs upstairs and he calls for Jake, Chance and Anthony. I just keep punching her. I then start chocking her. I hope she passes out. I press harder and harder. Blood runs down from her nose. I have to break her, so she can never dance again. I want to ruin her life just like she tried to ruin mine with all of her lies.

I get up from her and I search through the drawers. Yes! Score! There is a hammer. I'm never going to regret this! I go back over to Tessa. Her eyes widen with fear. She raises her hand in the air. "Please don't! I'm sorry!" She yells all panicky like. "Sorry is not good enough." I say and I crack my neck. I raise the hammer and over my shoulder and I slam it down onto her right leg. She screams out in pain. I leap onto her again. I hold her arms down at her sides with my legs. I hold on tight.

I start chocking her once again!

"Now, its time to die!" I yell and then laugh. She is turning white.

I'm then yanking into the air and then thrown onto the ground right next to Tessa. My nose breaks in the process and I feel blood run down and onto my lips. My arms are pulled behind my back and I hear a click nose. I try to move my arms back, but they won't. I look up and I see Jake standing over me holding my arms. "I thought you were better than this, Rebecca." Jake says. He yanks me up onto my feet. I look down at Tessa and she is still screaming her head off. Jake drags me away while Anthony and Thomas help out Tessa.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I almost killed Tessa!" Jake yells. We are upstairs now and in his room. I throws me onto his bed. "She hurt me! So I had to hurt her back!" I yell. Jake punches me straight in the jaw. I spit out blood.

"You need help Rebecca." Jake says. "I think your insane."

"I'm not the one who needs help. I'm pretty sure you do. You're the one who kidnapped me." I tell him spitting out blood again. "I think you need a time out." Jake says. Chance comes into the room. He looks afraid. He walks in slowly.

Is he afraid of me????

"Help me tie her up. Actually first go get Emilio and Logan" Jake says.

Chance leaves the room. Logan has been visiting a lot lately. Jake unlocks the handcuffs. I get away from him. I'm halfway down the hallway when Jake yanks me toward him and takes me back to his room and slams me down onto the bed. He pulls me toward the wall. Jake has two metal bars connecting to his bed. He grabs the pair of handcuffs off his nightstand and he yanks my arm to the bar and puts one side of the handcuff to my wrist and then the other to the bar. He locks it.

He goes to the other side of the bed and does the same exact thing. "You do realize that what you are doing to me in inhuman." I say calmly. He doesn't look at me. Chance. Emilio and Logan enter the room. "Emilio and Chance. Tie her ankles with the rope to the bars." Jake tells them.

Chance and Emilio start tying my ankles.

"Logan can you knock her out with this. I don't want to hear her talk anymore. Her voice is annoying." Jake says. I look right at Jake who is holding a needle in his hand. Logan takes her from him and now I'm looking at Logan right in the eyes. He sits down next to me. He holds the needle like you would a knife. Sideways. He places his left hand onto my forehead and brushes back my hair. "Sorry I have to do this, but you need help." Logan says. He is inching the needle closer to my neck. "I'm not the one who needs help. I'm being held captive against my will. I was kidnapped!" I yell. Logan jabs the needle right into my neck and injects the sedative.

Logan stands up and hands the needle back to Jake. I look at Chance and he looks at me for about 2 seconds and then looks down. He tightens the rope. I look up at the ceiling and I blink a view times. My vision getting blurry by the second. I take a big deep breath in and I shut my eyes, passing out.

Hope you enjoyed the semi long chapter! Make sure you vote and comment what you think so far. Byeeee!!