Chapter 43

Rebecca's pov 

I change out of the dress and I get into some jean shorts and a blue t-shirt. I take my hair down and into a back regular braid. 

I sit on the bed. There is a window that I could jump out of, but we are so high up that I could die, but I'm suprised that I didn't die when I jumped out the window from the old team 10 house. Well actually I was very close to dying. I'm pretty sure this is 10 times higher. Maybe if I just jump I could end it all. No more pain and suffering. I would finally be at peace, but I couldn't leave Chance. I couldn't do that to him. 

I'm standing up and at the window looking down when the door opens. I look behind me and there stands Chance. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Nothing." I say and turn around fully to face him completely. "Okay well Jake told us that the games are being held tomorrow at 3:00pm." Chance informs me. "I don't care what Jake has to say. I'm not playing his stupid games for any longer." I tell Chance. I look at the window and I step back over to it. "I could do it you know. End my life." I say while opening the window. 

"Rebecca..." Chance says. He is scared that I actually might do it. I turn my body slightly to look at him and he is stepping closer to me, but very slowly. "We could both do it. Together." I say and give him a smile. I step toward him and I grab his hand. "Let's go together. We could be at peace with each other forever." 

"I'm not killing myself. I have a whole life ahead of me. You do too. We can do it together. Living." Chance says and he steps back. I let go of his hand and I walk back to the window. It's open so I take a seat on the ledge and I hold onto the window from both sides with my hands. "Rebecca, please get over here and stop messing around. I love you." Chance says. 

I remove both of my hands from the side of the window. Now I'm just balancing my butt on the ledge. 

"Rebecca! What the hell are you doing?!!" I hear someone shout outside right below me. It startles me so much that I lose my balance and I see Chance running toward me, but he doesn't make it in time and I'm now falling backwards. 

Muahahaha!!! Cliffhanger and short chapter. Sorry not sorry.