Chapter 12

Rebecca's pov

I wake up. Anthony is still next to me and is sleeping. He has his arm around me over my stomach. Oh crap, I really have to pee. I'm literally about to pee my pants if I don't get up right away, but Anthony is sleeping. I don't want to wake him, but I have to pee. Fuck it! I slip Anthony's arm off me. I lay there for a couple of seconds waiting for any movement from him. He doesn't move at all. I sit up and I stand. I race to the bathroom and I pee. I literally just noticed that I'm not in the same clothes that I was in when we left to go to the mental hospital. I'm dressed in all white. Something people would wear in a mental hospital. Shit, what the hell is happening. I finish and I wash my hands. I race downstairs not caring about anything. 

I go into the main part of the house. Jake, Erika , Chance and Max are all at the table's and the couch. I go up to Jake. Max is sitting right next to him. Erika and Chance are sitting on the couch in front of the TV, they are watching Jake's subscriber count. "What the hell am I wearing??!!" I ask. "Oh, yea um funny story, so since you wanna act all crazy and everything. We are going to treat you like you're a mental patient. It's a new game called "Psycho". You act bad? You get electric shock therapy.  You wanna act crazy you go into isolation. You wanna hurt yourself? You go into the box." Jake tells me. He points to a white box that is tall but small width wise. I'm the crazy one? He is the one who kidnapped me! He is the sociopath, he should be locked up for doing all of this to me! 

"So this is how its going to work. I'm going to be your doctor, well your psychiatrist. You're going to see me twice a day. We are going to talk about your problems. Chance, Anthony,Max and Thomas are going to be your handlers"Chance , Max and Thomas stand up and they walk to me, because I backed up a bit while Jake was explaining all of this to me. Thomas was the guy with the tattoos. They are wearing all white just like me. Well I'm in more of a hospital gown but its white. They are wearing a white shirt and pants. Anthony comes down the stairs and he wearing the same thing as the rest. Thomas was with Erika and Chance, I didn't notice. Then Tessa enters the room, she is wearing the same exact thing as me. "So, Tessa is going to be a patient also. She actually volunteered to be one. She apparently didn't want you to be alone through this whole game. You're going to be room mates. " Jake says. Tessa stands right to me. "Also, Tessa just wants to practice her acting skills, so she is going to act all crazy just like you." Jake says. I see that Jake is wearing a nice polo shirt with a tie and slacks and he is wearing a doctor's coat because he stands up. 

"Erika and Meg, are going to be nurses, if you don't take your medicine, they are going to force you to take it. Emilio and Ivan are going to be patients also. I completely forgot, literally everyone wants to practice their acting skills. So if a random patient comes into the game just know that they want to practice their acting skills for being crazy" Jake says. Emilio and Ivan enter as well, but they aren't wearing what Tessa and I are wearing. They are wearing something similar to what the "handlers" are wearing. We are all barefoot. "Take them away please" Jake says. Thomas comes behind me and he grabs my arms and places them behind my back. Chance grabs Tessa. Max grabs Emilio and Anthony grabs Ivan and they do the same thing to them as Thomas did to me. We start walking up the stairs. I'm not going to freak out this entire game because I don't want Jake to win. Tessa and I are pushed into our room that we now share. They lock the door behind us. The room is stripped clean beside two twin size beds and a chair. This is going to be a long week or however long this game is going to last....

Okay,well this is happening. You guys better be prepared!! I have no clue where this story is going hahaha.