Chapter 20

Rebecca's pov

I'm jogging toward where Chance was headed. I can girls screaming right behind me. I turn around and I see 4 girls running toward me screaming. I run faster, but I'm not fast enough. I run into an alleyway. We aren't at the mall anymore. I stop and I stand up against a wall. It's getting dark now. Hopefully they don't see me. I see 4 figures enter the alleyway. They stop screaming. "Hey Rebecca, come out. We promise we won't hurt." One of them say. They won't hurt me? Were they planning to hurt me?

I don't move. "We can see you, stupid bitch!" Um excuse me??????

I remove myself from the wall and I go over to the girls. They all laugh and then they lunge at me. I don't have time to run. They yank me down to the ground and they start to punch and kick me all over. They yank my hair. "You stupid bitch, you don't deserve Chance. Chance is mine!!" 

"You're such a slut! Go to fucking hell" "Leave the team 10 house, stupid bitch!" They all yell nasty things at me. I can feel blood going down my face. My whole body hurts. They smashed my head into the ground a couple of times. I stop screaming because I don't have the energy. I then feel something go right through my stomach. Did one of them stab me. I cry out in pain. Everything hurts.They all stop. They stand up. They flick me the middle finger and I get one last kick to the stomach and they disappear. 

Why does everyone hate me?

I can't move. My leg is killing me. I think one of them broke it. Everything is getting blurry. Where the hell is Chance when you need him. 

Chance's pov 

I've been running, I think I lost the girls. I lost Rebecca also. I have to find her quick. I leave the mall. Maybe she went this way. I hear someone crying. It's coming from an alleyway. I walk over there and I turn on my phone flashlight. I see Rebecca on the ground she is holding onto her stomach there is blood all over the ground right in front of her. Did she get stabbed? I race toward her. I kneel down in front of her. "Rebecca, what the hell happen?" I ask her. "Some of your fans caught up with me and they beat me and one of them stabbed. Also, I think one of them hurt my leg because it hurts to move it." She explains to me.

"I'm going to get you home, we can help you there." I tell her. "Can I take a look at your wound?" I ask. She removes her hands from her stomach and it starts to bleed a lot. Damn, I have to get her back to the house fast. 

"Put your hands back on your stomach and hold onto it tight, no matter what, don't let go." I tell her. She nods her head. I pick her up bridal style and I race to the car. 

I open the car door and I place Rebecca onto the seat and I slam the door shut. I run to the driver side of the car and I hop into the seat and I start the car and back out of the parking spot and I drive so fast back to the house that I could get pulled over and receive a ticket. 

Rebecca's pov 

I keep hard pressure on my stomach. I can feel the blood seeping through my fingers. I feel so sick right now. Chance turns onto the street of the house. 

He pulls into the driveway of the house. There isn't any fans at the moment. Chance opens his door and comes around and helps me out. Thomas and Anthony and Jake race out of the house. Chance called them when we were driving back to the house. "Let me take her inside." Jake says. Jake picks me up bridal style and he brings me into the house. They still have the bed from when I jumped from the roof. Jake places me on the bed. He pushes my hands away from my stomach and he takes a look at the stab wound. "It's pretty deep, but I think I can stitch it up. I learned some first aid so don't worry." Jake tells me. 

Anthony, Thomas and Chance come to us. Chance stands right next to me. He grabs a hold of my hand. "You're going to be just fine." he says and he brushed back my hair with his hand. "I hope you're right." I say, but all of sudden my body tenses up and I can't move, but then I go limp. "Shit, her body is going to into shock from losing so much blood. She is ghost white." Jake says. My vision is blurry and I can't move. It's getting harder to breath. I'm taking in raspy breath's.

"We have to hurry, fast. She can't breath. Crap we have to do something!" Thomas says. 

"Ummm... we have some of the medical supplies that the doctor's left. Maybe there is something in there we can use to help her breath. " Chance says. Anthony runs out of the room and he is back within 5 minutes. It looks like he is carrying 3 large bags. Anthony and Thomas search through the bags. "I found something!" Anthony yells and his hand shoots into the air. He is holding some instruments and a tube. "Perfect, I've seen them use that in grey's anatomy . It's goes down their throat. I'll google how to put it in." Jake says. He pulls out his phone and he start's typing away. 

He scan his phone. "Okay, I got it." he says and he puts on a pair of gloves. Anthony puts on a pair of gloves on also. Jake comes behind me and he tilts my head back and I'm looking straight at him. He better not kill me. I take in a big raspy breath, but it barely fills up my lungs with air and I'm panicking. "I'm going to take care of you, trust me." Jake says. "Won't this be painful?" Chance asked. "Yes, um... Anthony inject her with some propofol, should be in one of the bags." Jake says. "Thomas, while Anthony is searching for the medicine. Can you please start an IV." 

Thomas nods and he puts on gloves also. I close my eyes. I re-open them and Thomas is inserting the needle into my arm. I barely feel it. 

Anthony hands Thomas the propofol and Thomas injects it into the IV. A minute later I feel extremely drowsy and I pass out.