Chapter 26

Kara's pov

Rebecca, my best friend since 1st grade has been missing for about 2 months now. I was the one who told the police that she was missing. We are neighbors, she hasn't been to school. Her parents are Alcoholics and drug addicts. They took Rebecca's sister away, she is only 5 years old. Her name is Rose. She is now currently in foster care.

I'm currently walking home from the bus stop. It feels like someone is following me. I can't hear anything around me because I'm listening to music. I turn around and there is no one there. I turn back around and I continue walking home.

I'm about to turn onto my street, when it still feels like someone is following me. It's still light out of course, so there would be no one in the shadows. I turn around once again and again still no one there. I turn back around fast, I bump into someone who is literally standing right in front of me. I'm standing face to face at the guy. He has blonde hair and its kind of thin and he has blue eyes. "Hi, sorry." he says. Okay this is strange. i'm literally the only one on the street , except a couple of cars going past. Why in the world would he bump right into me when there is so much open space.

"My name is Jake, whats yours." Jake says while smiling and he doesn't stop, its kind of creepy. "Um, my name is Kara." I tell him and I finally back up a little. "Cute name." he says. I then notice someone else to my left. He has dirty blonde hair with brown eyes. "Oh, that is my friend Kade." Jake tells me. "Nice to meet you, I gotta get home. I have tons of homework to do." I say and I move around Jake. "Aw, don't leave so soon." Jake says and takes a hold of my upper left arm.

"Please let go of me." I say and I try to yank my arm free from his grip, but he isn't letting go anytime soon. In about 10 seconds if he doesn't let go of me. I will drop him to the ground. I'm a black belt in karate. "Let go of me." I say again, but through gritted teeth.

The 10 seconds is up. I grab Jake's arm and I throw him to the ground. "What the hell?!!" Jake yells. I twist his arm behind his back and I put my knee into his back.

All of sudden something is jabbed right into my back. I look behind me and there stands Kade with a needle in his hand. I let go of Jake and I fall instantly to the ground. Jake gets up from the ground and rubs his arm. My vision is getting very blurry. Kade and Jake are just standing over me looking down. "Nighty, nighty Kara" Jake says while smiling and doing a finger wave all creepy like. Jake bends down and picks me up bridal style. "Please don't. Please don't this." I cry and I'm placed in a orange van that says Team 10 on it. There is a couple of more people in it.

I'm laid on the seat and my head is in someone dude's lap. He has brown eyes and brown eyes. "Hi, I'm Anthony. Sweet dreams, Kara" he says and smiles and brushes my hair back with his hand and I pass out.

________________________________________

My head is killing me. I open my eyes and I see that I'm laying on a black couch. Jake and Kade and Anthony are looking down at me. "Where the hell am I?" I ask looking around. I'm in a house. I see the kitchen where there are knifes. "You're in the team 10 house of course." Jake says while smiling. He never stops smiling does he?

I can hear footsteps. They are coming down some stairs. "What did you want to show me?" The person asked. Oh my gosh! That sounds exactly like Rebecca!!!

She comes into the room where I can see her and it is Rebecca. "Kara?" She asked. "Rebecca!!" I say and I jump up from the couch and I run to her and I jump into her arms. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "They kidnapped me, are you okay?" I ask.

"Why in the hell would you kidnap Kara?" Rebecca asked Jake and she lets go from the hug. "I thought you might have been lonely and wanted someone you knew to be around." Jake says. "Thanks, I guess." Rebecca says and she takes my hand and we go out of the room and upstairs.

"Since who knows when we will get out of here. This will be Mine and yours room. My boyfriend is currently in the hospital , in coma." I tell her. "You have a boyfriend?" I ask. "Yes and he is my world."

She shows me the room where I will be sharing with her. We will be sharing the same bed. "I still can't believe this is happening." Rebecca says while sitting on the bed. I sit with her on her left side. She leans down and she rubs her face with her hand and sits back up. "Do you think we can escape together?" I ask her. "I can't leave, Chance is in the hospital. Also, I've tried to escape before and they have done terrible things to me." Rebecca explains. Chance is her boyfriend I guess. I see a tear roll down her face and I give her another hug. "I will escape for the both of us and I will go to the police and I will get you out of her and help out Chance." I tell her.

"Worth a try." Rebecca says and whips the tear away.

We then start to work on the escape plan for me.