Chapter 45

Jake's pov 

I lay Rebecca on the bed and she passes out. 

She was seriously giving me a headache. She was also trying to kill me. Luckily I didn't die. 

I need to set up for these games quick now. I'm getting very bored. I lock the door and I head downstairs. I bump into Chance on the way down. "Thanks for catching me." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. I head into the kitchen to get some food because I'm starving. Our new personal chef is making us food. I go into the fridge and grab a bottle of water."Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes." He tells me.  "Great. Thanks." I say and I head into the the room with the couch and TV. I sit down. I grab the remote and turn the TV on. I put on some baseball. I set my water on the table and I grab my laptop off the table and I answer some of my Email's. I grab my phone and I text some people. 

Jake: Hey can you start setting up the cornucopia. I want to start this thing early. 

I set my phone down and I continue to answer some email's 

Rebecca's pov 

I start to come to. My head pounding. I groan a little and I flutter my eyes open. I'm in Jake's room. I get up slowly from the bed and I head to the door. I grab the door handle and I try to open the door, but it isn't working.The door is locked. Fuck!

I pound on the door. "Let me out Jake!!" I yell and I start to pound harder. I kick the door once. "Hey, Rebecca?" I hear someone say and they fall against the door. "Chance?" I say. "Yeah, its me. Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine. Can you just unlock the door?" 

"I can't. I don't have a key." Chance tells me. I groan in frustration.  I have an idea! 

"Hey, Chance how about I jump from Jake's window?" 

"I'm not doing this shit with you, Rebecca." 

"No, you catch me at the bottom just like Jake did." I explain to him. 

"Not doing it." Chance says and I hear him walk away from the door and down the stairs. 

I kick the door in frustration. "Let me out Jake!!!" I scream and I pound on the door again. I start to cry and I fall to the floor. What is this happening to me. I just want to be happy. Why is Chance acting like a asshole again?

I cry out in frustration once again and then I stand up and I go over to the window. I open it wide. I place one on the ledge and I hear my name being yelled.It's from inside the room. I turn around and it's Jake. He runs toward me. At the last second I think about jumping, but its too late because I'm being pulled back and thrown onto the ground. Jake walks over to the window. He shuts it and locks it. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask him. 

"What the hell is wrong with me?! You're the one who is trying to kill themselves!" Jake yells. He grabs my arm and yanks me up from the ground and he takes me over to the door, but we don't leave the room instead he shuts the door and locks it. He then lets go of my arm and pushes me away from him. 

"You really need to stop doing this to me, Rebecca." Jake says. He looks me straight in the eyes and I look away very fast because I don't want to look at him, but he is still staring at me. 

"Rebecca, listen to me." He says and comes closer to me. He reaches out his arm and touches my hand. I'm currently crossing my arms. I pull back fast. "Don't touch me." I say. I step away from him. I look up at him and we make eye contact once more. He gives me a cheeky smile and I blush a little, but I spin away from him so he notice that I actually blushed because he looked at me a certain way. 

"Hey, don't turn around. You look cute when you smile." Jake says. He places his hands on my waist and he turns me back around. He keeps his hands on my waist and I let him. 

Our faces are so close to each other. Jake laughs a little, but then stops and just smiles. 

Next thing I know we are kissing and I'm loving every second of it. There was an instant spark as soon as our lips touch. We start to make out and we are now heading to the bed. We just sit there kissing, but then Jake pushes me down on the bed. He starts to slip his hands under my shirt. I let go from the kiss. "Jake, we can't do this. I'm with Chance." I say out of breath. "What he doesn't won't hurt him." Jake laughs. We start to kiss passionately once again. 

I'm definitely going to regret this once we are done. I can't believe I'm hurting Chance, but Jake is right though. What he doesn't know won't kill him.