Chapter 13

Rebecca's pov

I sit on one of the beds and Tessa does the same.

"So,how long will this game go on for?" I ask Tessa. " Honestly I have no clue , Jake doesn't like to say, he likes to live in the moment."Tessa explains.

I lay down on the bed and I look up at the ceiling. I'm already getting bored by just laying here. 
After like being in here for 10 minutes I hear the door being unlocked and it opens and there stands Anthony. He comes into the room and he grabs my arm. Thomas comes in too and he grabs Tessa. They lead us out of the room and downstairs. "Where are you taking me?" I ask. " It's your first session with Jake and Tessa is going to eat dinner" Anthony tells me. 

He takes me into the garage. Thomas takes Tessa into the kitchen. There sits Jake and Logan at a table. There is two chairs. Who is the other chair for? "Welcome, take a seat" Jake says and motions toward the chair that is in front of them. I pull out the chair and I take seat. Anthony takes the seat right next to me. Ugh, does he really have to be here?

"So Logan here is going to be my assistant. So, if you don't listen to me, Logan here will "talk to you" " Jake tells me. (That idea was given to me by siomoblie2

"Yeah,okay,whatever" I say and I roll my eyes and I lean back in my chair. "So I'm going to ask you some questions, and you need to answer them truthfully" Jake says and then looks down at his phone. He has a pen and paper in front of him. 

"What brings you here?" Jake asked.

"You. You're forcing me to play this stupid game!"I say. 

He writes something down. 

"Have you seen a psychiatrist/ therapist before?"

"No."

"What is the problem from your viewpoint?"

"The only problem is you and your stupid friends, you psychotic son of a bitch!" I yell. 

"How does that make you feel?" 

"Mad" 

"Why does it make you mad?"

"Because I'm stuck in a house with insane people!" I yell. 

"I think you're the only insane person here" Logan speaks up. Jake then hits Logan's chest with the back of his hand. "Dude, not helping" Jake says. 

I cross my arms and I give them a dirty look. "Are we done here?" I ask. "Yes, Anthony take her to dinner." Jake says. I stand up and I walk out of the garage. Anthony tries to take my arm, but I pull away. "I can walk on my own." I say. "So, I'm going to introduce you to people you haven't officially met yet." Anthony tells me. We walk into the kitchen. Tessa sits at a bar stool and Emilio and Ivan are standing. They are all eating butter shells,but then there stands the guy who was vlogging. The Hispanic. The heavy set guy. Then the boy who looks like Jake and the girl who was with Max. 

"This is Tristan" the vlogging dude. "That's Ray" Hispanic guy. "That is Nick" Heavy set man. " That is Justin" The boy who looks like Jake. "This is Meg" the girl who was sitting with Max. 

"Nice to meet you" I say. I go over to the stool and I sit next to Tessa. I dig into my food. I'm starving. 

"Here are your chicken nuggets and fries" Chance says and hands me a bag. "Thank you." I say and I give him a smile. I open the bag and I take out the chicken nuggets. "Don't let Jake see you with those." Chance says and smiles back at me. I take a bite of the nugget. Mmmm so good. 

Logan comes into the kitchen. Chance grabs the Wendy's food and he tosses it to the side. He comes up to Tessa. He smiles at her and then whispers something in her ear. She giggles. She stands up and Logan takes her somewhere. 

Chance hands me back my food, but then I get a rush of anger that I can't control. I slam my fist on the counter. Emilio and Ivan both look up at me from their food. I grab the Wendy's bag and I throw it across the room hitting the back of Justin's head. Sorry not sorry. 

I stand up. Thomas comes closer to me. "Rebecca,calm down" Thomas says. He puts his hands in front of him while inching closer to me. I slip past him and I run to the door. I open it and I run outside. There is tons of fans outside. I'm being grabbed from behind. "Let go of me you bastard!!" I scream. I'm pulled inside and Chance slams the door shut. I look up and Max is holding me. Jake and Logan come out of the garage. Tessa stands right behind them and she looks so innocent while biting her nails. She seems scared.

I try to elbow Max in the side but he is tightly holding my arms in front of me. Anthony is holding a straight jacket. He slips it on me. They strap me in. I fall to my knees and I start screaming. Like screaming with no words. Max picks me up and i'm on my feet again. He drags me away. We go into the backyard. There is a shed like building. Anthony opens it door and Max shoves me inside. Nope, nope I'm not doing this shit! I turn around,but the door is slammed in my face. I start to have a panic attack. I hate small spaces. The shed isn't small. Okay more like being trapped. I breath very heavy and fast. "You can't do this to me. Let me out please!!I'll be good. I promise!! You can't leave me in here to die!" I scream. "You aren't going to die, you're going to be in here till you calm down" Logan says. I guess he came outside with us too. 

"Logan...I fucking hate your guts. You and your little brother can go to hell!!" I yell. "At least I'm not the crazy one." Jake says. 

Am I actually crazy? Am I going crazy? None of this can be real. I sit down on the floor of the shed. I lift my legs and I start to kick the door of the shed. "Let me out now!! You guys will pay for what you've done to me." I say and I kick the door one last time before its being slammed open by Thomas and Chance comes in after him. Thomas picks me up and stands me on my feet. He holds me steady while Chance has a needle in hand and he jabs it right into my neck. I scream out because damn that hurt. He takes it out of my neck and Thomas drops me to the floor. "Get some rest, you will need it for tomorrow. It's going to be a fun day." Chance says and then laughs. They both leave. I try to stand up, but my balance is so unstable. I fall back down. I lay down and I let myself pass out.