Chapter 7

Rebecca's pov

"So what is this little game you want to play with me?" I ask very annoyed.

"Well it's not really a game technically , just some good old torture." Jake explains. "So basically we have those two buckets full of water and towels and wash clothes and we are going to put a washcloth in your mouth and we are going to pour the water on you. Apprently this torture is called waterboarding, it's suppose to make you feel like you're drowning. I guess, this is going to be so much fun, but I feel like we could have done better , but oh well there is always next time"

"That actually is lame, you could have done so much better" I say and I smile.

"I know right!" Jake says excitedly.

He and Anthony go over to the buckets and Chance is still standing right next to me and he keeps looking down at me and smiling, okay not creepy at all. Jake and Anthony come back over and stand right next to me. Anthony is about to put the washcloth into my mouth when Chance stops him. He put's his hand up and speaks. " Wait, guys, wouldn't this make more sense to do this outside in the backyard, it's a less of a mess." "Oh true, you right" Jake laughs and they start to untie me. Jake pulls me up and he starts to drag me down the hall once more but this time I'm standing up.

Why does this keep happening to me?????

Jake has a hold of my upper arm. I hold onto whatever I can. I grab the bars of the railing, I grab part of the wall, but every time I do, Chance pries my hands free and I'm once more being dragged to my doom. I use my left hand and I punch Jake straight in the nose. He let's go and holds his nose and kneels in pain. Chance and Anthony both looked shocked. Here is my final chance. I run down the stairs and I run out the front door and nobody is out here this time. But it's also dark out. I didn't notice before. Well I was pretty much caught up almost dying and trying to survive but that's not the point right now.

Right now, I need a place to escape. I look around and I see a bush I can hide in. I run over to hide and I jump into it and I now wait for them to leave and go back into the house so I can actually escape. I didn't have time to run because I run very slow.

I hear shouting coming from the driveway. I'm currently across the street in a neighbor's bush.

"Where the hell did she go?" Anthony shouted.

"Keep your voice down, some people are trying to sleep" Chance said but not as loud as Anthony.

"Let's just check the security camera's" Chance says. They have a freaking security system????

They run back inside. Shit. I stand up and I start running and then I hear the front door slam and I see Chance and Anthony running after me with Kade running right behind them with a camera.

I turn back forward and I start running faster than I have ever before in my entire life. I decide to confuse them , so I make a sharp turn into someone's yard and I hear Chance shout. "No!, Rebecca don't go into their yard, they have a alarm system if you step on their grass!!"

The alarm goes off and it's so loud I cover my ears and I run back where I was and Chance, Anthony and Kade are standing. Chance grabs my hand and we run fast back toward the house and we both start laughing.

Wait why the hell am I laugh and holding this dude's hand and GOING BACK TO THE HOUSE!! I let go of his hand real fast and I run a little bit faster than chance since he run's pretty fast for being a dude and all. He grabs my waist and pulls me toward him and lift's me into the air and we stop running. "Where do you think you're going quickie?" Chance laughs and he carries me back to the house or I like to call it.

Prison.