Chapter 28

Rebecca's pov 

I wake with a sudden jolt and I'm still in the same place. My leg still hurts though. What is happening? I see Jake, Anthony, Logan and Thomas. Ray isn't here anymore. Jake and Thomas are standing next to my bed. Anthony and Logan are standing next to Kara's. Kara is awake again. We are both strapped down. My pants that I was wearing are now gone. I only have my underwear and bra on. My shirt is missing too. Same with Kara's. 

"Oh, if your wondering why your kind of naked. I loved your outfits, didn't want them to get ruined." Jake says. "I'm going to torture you. You wanna disobey my orders. I'm going to show you who is boss." Jake says. "You don't have to do this, okay." I say begging. "Yes, I do. We are going to teach you both a lesson." 

Jake picks up something from a tray that is next to him. It's some type of metal stick. He jabs it in my leg right where the bullet it. Anthony does the same with Kara and we both scream are heads off. "Please stop it Jake! I'm begging you!!!" I yell and cry. Jake just ignores me and picks something else up. It's a scalpel. 

He places it on my stomach and starts to cut. I scream and I struggle against the restraints. "I thought you were good, but your just the same old you. Horrible and crazy." I say. Jake keeps cutting and I just keep screaming. Jake finally stops cutting. "If the fans actually knew who you really were, you would lose your fan base just with a snap of your fingers." I say. "I don't care because they will never find out." Jake laughs. 

I laugh too because he has no clue what is headed his way. Jake finally let's us go after stitching up our wounds. Thomas carries me and Anthony carries Kara back to our rooms. They leave, Kara falls asleep while I think up a plan to destroy Jake and his career. This is the final straw. He will pay for what he has done to me.