Chapter 39

Rebecca's pov 

Chance and I have been home for about a 2 months now. We are finally all healed. Jake doesn't talk to me much. He talks to Chance though. I still don't know why Chance still talks to Jake after everything he has done to us. 

I'm currently down in the kitchen when Jake walks in holding his vlog camera and on his phone. I'm currently standing at the fridge with the door open. Jake doesn't see me, but I see him through the crack of the fridge. He comes to the counter and sets his vlog camera onto the counter. I just keep looking at the fridge trying to find something to eat. I grab some left over spaghetti and meatballs. It has Chance's name on it,but he said earlier that I could have the rest of it.  

I shut the fridge and go over to the microwave and set the timer. 

"Hey Rebecca." Jake says. I don't turn around,but I know he is right behind me. "Um hi Jake." I say and then sigh. I slowly turn around to face him. He is wearing his red snap-back with a white shirt and red shorts. He just stares at me. Like he is studying my face, but there is no emotion on my face because I never know what his intention is. I have to be to ready for whatever comes my way. 

"Don't look so pissed,Rebecca." Jake laughs. "Then stop wasting my time." I say. I cross my arms. "Do you want to vlog with me today? Everyone is keep asking where you are. They adore you Rebecca." Jake says. 

"Fine I guess I'll vlog with you. What do you have in mind?" I ask. 

"Well I can't tell you just yet. I'll tell you when we all get together and film it." Jake tells me. 

"Fine okay." I say and I turn back around because my food is ready. I grab a fork and I go over to the bar stools and sit down. I take my phone out of my back pocket and set it down while I go and get a drink. Chance just got my a brand new phone since my last one is lost. I get some water and then go back to my seat and start eating. 

I pick up my phone and I start scrolling through Instagram. I have almost 10k followers. I'm currently at 9.6k followers. 

Jake left and now Anthony and Chance enter the kitchen. Chance comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Did Jake ask you to be in vlog today?" Chance asked. "Yes, and I agreed." I tell him. "Good because you know how he gets when you deny his request." Chance says. "Yeah I just agreed because I'm not in the mood for his bullshit today." I say. Anthony and Chance both get some food and they sit with me and we just chat about life and random stuff. Apparently Jake hasn't told anyone what his idea is. It's suppose to be a surprise.  Jake only asked certain people to do whatever we are doing. 

This better be worth my time.