17.

By now the panic could be seen surfacing behind those hazel orbs and he slowly started to back away.

"Maybe I um, maybe I should g-go to bed" He stuttered and Sanaa gave a nod, her chestnut orbs already darkened as they locked with his.

"Night" Prince quickly mumbled before heading up the stairs. The moment he reached his bedroom and stumbled inside his thoughts were running frantic, filled with fear and shame but also an intense lust. He'd be lying if he said he didn't want her. He wanted her so bad it hurt. There were plenty of times when he'd lay awake late at night imagining all of the ways he'd have her, all the things he'd do to her but it would never happen...Would it?

Bringing his finger tips to his lips, Prince's eyes fluttered closed, the memories of her lips on his flooding back invading his senses. He couldn't hide it anymore that he craved that feeling. He craved her. All of her. Bitting his lower lip Prince slowly opened up his bedroom door, walking quietly down the hallway to Sanaa's room, his heart pounding a mile a minute.

Sanaa was just about to take a shower when suddenly there was a knock on her door causing her to jump. Her thoughts had also been running wild since the incident that had occurred earlier in the living room. A part of her felt extremely guilty while at the same time she didn't regret what she did. She had to admit that she had been attracted to the 17 year old. There was something about him that was so special and rare. He definitely was someone who was in need of lots of love and affection, something she'd be willing to give. Shit. If I were only his age...She thought, shaking her head of such thoughts . "I'm going to fucking jail..." She whispered before the knocking started again, this time a little more urgent and she wrapped a bath robe around her skin, opening the door. Before she could even get a word out a pair of lips latched on to hers, their figure making their way inside her room, shutting the door.

"Mmm Prin-" she tried to breathe through kisses but he had used his strength to back her against the queen sized bed. Once her back hit the mattress he took a few steps back, catching his breath. "I, I just..." His voice came out a bit hoarse, cheeks flushed. He tried to think of something to say but instead proceeded to remove his dress shoes. Sitting up slowly, Sanaa licked her slightly swollen lips. You want him. Just say it.

"Come h-here..." She found herself​ softly stuttering and his head snapped up. Taking baby steps towards her he stood in between her legs, reaching out to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. This time when the two kissed it was a lot more slower and more delicate, the two taking time to explore each other's mouths carefully. Prince hands had found their way towards the knot tied at Sanaa's bath robe. They were trembling. Breaking their kiss he quickly looked down at the carpet, too afraid to speak. Sensing this she got up and motioned for him to take a seat.

"Just relax okay?" She whispered and he gave a slight nod, his orbs widening once he saw her then crouch down on her knees. "S-Sanaa? What are you-" "Shhh" she placed a shaky finger against his lips before leaning in to kiss his cheek. "You'll enjoy this" Was all she said, her fingers trailing along his inner thighs immediately causing his muscles to tense, his breathing already becoming shallow. Leaning in closer, she began peppering his thighs with kisses in attempt to bring him at ease. "Now..." She started, her fingers going for the button of his dress pants as her eyes locked with his again. "This is all about you. Just let me know if it becomes too much alright?" All Prince could do was chew on his lip. He genuinely didn't know what to say at this point.

Once she got his pants off she placed them next to her on the carpet, her vision focusing back at the sight in front of her. Damn...She thought trying not to stare too long. He definitely is packing. Letting her thumb brush against his tip a low groan escaped his parted lips followed by a gasp as she gripped a firm hold of him from the cotton of his black boxers causing his body to stiffen. "You want em off?" She motioned to the fabric but he quickly shook his head no, not ready for her to see him fully yet. "Okay..." Sanaa gave a small smirk, crawling up to kiss his lips, using her other hand to slip inside his boxers. Her movements were slow at first, giving lazy strokes but once she increased speed he groaned against her lips, his hips thrusting slightly.

It was driving her wild to hear those soft moans come from his lips, his eyes shut tight, hands gripping the bed sheets. "U-Ughh oh God" he panted, feeling himself almost explode. Sensing this Sanaa took her hand away, replacing it with her mouth making him really lose it. "Jesussss" his eyes snapped open, watching intently at her lips wrapped around him. The feel of her tongue circling his head made his eyes roll back. "Shii-Sanaa" he gasped, his fingers finding their way in her tresses, gripping tightly. His finger tips massaged through her scalp causing her to moan against him, the vibrations soon becoming overwhelming for him.

"I, I'm gonna-" he panted, feeling his muscles tighten, the intense sensation tingling in his abdomen with so much force that his thighs began to tremble. When the warm white substance began seeping out Sanaa took her time to swallow, gripping his inner thighs. When she lifted her head back up the look on his face was priceless. She also noticed that his light brown hair had started to curl back up, getting poofy at the roots. He looked absolutely adorable and she had to smile a little. His features were so flustered and eyes glossed over. It wasn't long before those eyes had trailed down to her cleavage peeking through her bath robe. No words were spoken between the two as he gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards the bed.

Prince's Pov:
That was... Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

"Sit down... Please" I spoke lowly as I stood back up, taking my time to untie the knot on her bath robe. My hands were still shaking but surprisingly it wasn't from nerves this time. Once I managed to open it all the way, I slowly pushed it back off her shoulders, my breath caught in my throat. "W-Wow" I breathed out, in complete awe of this woman's beauty. My vision locked on her round breasts, immediately I licked my dry lips. "Go ahead...Do whatever you feel" Sanaa's voice purred, making me hard all over again. She looked absolutely breathtaking in front of me and without thinking I dropped to my knees, slowly leaning in towards her neck. "God you're beautiful..." I confessed against her warm flesh, placing kisses along down her chest, my hands going for her waist.

Immediately her legs opened wider as my hands found their way towards her bare thighs, the sight almost becoming too much to bare. I could feel my breathing beginning to increase and I shut my eyes, praying silently for my anxiety attack to subside. "You're okay honey... You're okay. Just breathe" Her soothing voice rang out, one of her hands cupping my cheek.

Opening my eyes again, they settled on her caramel thighs, slightly thick but completely soft to my touch and I gave them a gentle squeeze making her moan softly. It was also at that moment I realized a wetness forming in between​ her thighs making me cock my head in slight confusion but also worry. Oh God she didn't accident go to the bathroom on herself did she??

"I um, I don't know what to do n-now..." My voice trailed off in embarrassment making her giggle. Using her hand she took hold of mine. "Here...You just use your index finger and..." Her voice trailed off as my finger slowly made its way inside her warmth and we both gasps in unison. "You're so...Wet" I whispered in slight amazement and she only nodded before latching her hand around my waist, motioning for me to go faster. The moment the breathy moan left those beautiful lips of hers I felt my own heart pound against my ribs, not believing that I was possibly the cause of her pleasure.

"Y-You can use another finger" she urged and I quickly obeyed, my thumb accidentally brushing against her...Well um, I don't know what it's called. I remember my father saying it was a clit or something? I really didn't know.

"Y-yes right there just like that..." I heard Sanaa say, her hips moving in a circular motion. All of my attention now was solely focused on what my fingers had been doing, my bottom lip tucked in between my teeth in deep concentration. I was determined to bring her the amazing feeling she had brought me only a few moments earlier. Using my other hand I began to massage her clit, giving it a slight pinch which only caused her to moan louder, throwing her head back. "Shit I'm gonna come... Ugh please don't st-stop baby" Hearing Sanaa say those words sparked something in me.

She just called me her baby...

I could feel my heart flutter, a small smile played upon my lips as her legs began trembling, her back arching. I watched quietly at the way her fluids trickled down her thighs and down my fingers. Her chest was heaving up and down. Bringing my  finger to my lips, I slowly put it inside my mouth. I didn't know what came over me to do that but I just had to taste her essence. Taking my finger out of my mouth, I was surprised to find Sanaa placing the other one that was still covered inside her own, a smirk on her lips as her tongue twirled around my middle finger, causing me to groan softly.

Damn.

Little did I know this would only be the beginning of what else were to come between us over the years.