35.

Seven hours.

Seven.Whole.Hours.

That's how long it had been since Sanaa left.

Of course, Prince was worried relentlessly, pacing back and forth frantically in the big house. He kept trying to call her but it would go straight to voicemail. "Come on...come on. Please... don't do this" He mumbled before letting a slender hand smooth over his face in attempt to keep his anxiety at bay. He was starting to think that it was hopeless. She was gone for good and he had to learn how to accept it and just move on. He had a fiance and a little girl to worry about now. Not some woman who was 15 years older.

Picking up his phone again with a trembling hand, he dialed another familiar number, the person picking up on the first ring. He was quick to clear his throat, his voice already wavering with a deep pain but also slight anger.

"H-Hey baby, it me. I'm ready to come back home now... Yeah I miss you too. I really miss my baby girl..."

Meanwhile:

Sanaa had just checked into a hotel for the night.

She needed to leave the house and clear her head. She was feeling overwhelmed from the entire situation and thought it'd be best if she were to just disappear from Prince's life for good. It wasn't healthy to keep doing this back and forth game. She had to move on and live her life. Hopefully she'd be able to find a new person to begin a relationship with if she were lucky enough.

Walking around the room, she felt her eyes beginning to water but refused to let the tears fall. It was obvious she'd always have something in her heart for him no matter how hard she would try to deny it. Even if she'd be fortunate enough to find a new man, no one would be able to compare to the young man who had stolen her heart, made her smile and her thighs quiver.

It was when she finally layed down on the hotel bed, removing the faded jeans from her frame that her cell phone started to ring, a familiar number popping up. Immediately her heart began to pound. Don't answer it she thought to herself as she started removing her peach blouse from her shoulders. The phone continued to ring but she only placed it on top of the dresser, putting it on silent. She was done.

Prince's POV:

Heading back to Minnesota, I mostly kept my head down, lost in deep thoughts. There was such an ache in my heart that I knew would never be fulfilled but I guess I would have to live with it. She was done with me, done with us and I had to learn how to accept that. I just hope that wherever she is, whatever happens, that she'll find her true happiness, that she'll find her forever...

Once I finally made it back to my house I quickly unlocked the front door only to be met with the view of my fiance's firm behind. Cocking my head to the side I continued to stare in slight amusement. She was bent over doing her routine stretches that was a part of her daily work out. Taking my dress shoes off, I sighed as my feet found their way across the plush grey carpet that adorned the wooden flooring of our house. Hearing her grunt softly as she did her stretches, I found myself comparing her to Sanaa.

Aria was nothing like her.

She was younger.

She had a temper.

She could be very judgemental.

But still, she was the sweetest little thing you'd ever meet, and she had my greatest creation of all, my beautiful daughter.

I let my eyes trail slowly over her subtle curves in the black leggings she wore,  sticking almost like second skin on her petite frame. She had always been a lot smaller compared to Sanaa.