40.

Sanaa couldn't even get the words out to say "Hello" back when Prince's lips immediately latched on to hers, leaving her flustered and breathless.

He managed to make his way inside, his lips now peppering kisses along her neck Causing the older woman to stumble back slightly, her back hitting a wall and of course Prince used that to his advantage, circling his arms around her waist before lifting her up in his arms, her thighs wrapping securely around his waist.

"W-Wait wait!" Sanaa breathed out frantically, trying to come down and he let her so she could catch her breath. Taking a respectable step back from her he gave a knowing smile before removing his shades, throwing them somewhere on the floor.

 Taking a respectable step back from her he gave a knowing smile before removing his shades, throwing them somewhere on the floor

"I see you got my note..." His voice was laced a warm desire that made Sanaa's thighs quiver. God how she had missed that voice.

"So, where's the man?" He asked, talking about Omarr. Sanaa swallowed. "He's visiting his mother in New York"  Prince gave a nod before taking a few steps towards her again.

"So what you tryna do Mama?
I'm all yours...." He spoke, licking his lips and Sanaa was literally at a loss for words. She still wasn't used to this whole new sexy side of him. He had changed so much over the years, that nervousness vanished and replaced with full blown confidence that wasn't cocky in any way. He was just completely sure of himself now.

Examining him closer, Sanaa cocked her head to the side.

"What's with the one hoop?"

Prince gave a chuckle, his hand shyly reaching up to absentmindedly tug at the silver earring in his ear. It wasn't long before he took it out, throwing it on the floor next to his black shades.

"Well what can I say? I am an Artist after all. You know I gotta look the part", he joked making her giggle quietly.

"E-Earlier today, when you picked up Mia you had said Mia Janelle..." Prince nodded, waiting patiently for her to continue but she never did.

"I named her after a woman who had changed my life. A strong beautiful woman who I'm absolutely crazy about..." He whispered before leaning in to kiss her again and this time she responded back, opening her mouth a little for access of his accepting tongue, the two
of them fighting playfully for dominance.

"Come on baby..." He took her hand and lead her up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Sanaa's POV:

My stomach was doing backflips once we entered the my bedroom and his eyes wided at the sight of the candles already lit decorating everything giving it a nice sensual touch. "Lay on the bed San..." He spoke suddenly and I obeyed, making sure to take my time to lay on my back, his own gaze never leaving my own.

I felt his slender fingers reach down to caress me through the yoga pants I wore and I moaned softly at the way his hand delicately moved almost as if he were too afraid to move roughly.