26.

I had to get out of there.

Sanaa's POV:

The tears continued flowing shamelessly down my cheeks, ruining my mascara but I could care less. I'm surprised the cops didn't pull me over for my speeding back to my house. It was even more surprising that I didn't get into any accidents with my slightly reckless driving. By the time I reached my front door I stumbled inside, slamming the door behind me and throwing my black heels.

"What the fuck..." I cursed breathless trying to steady my nerves and the erratic beating of my heart, the image of him refusing to leave my mind. He looked so...different. I quickly headed toward my kitchen, going into the red refrigerator to pull out some more wine as well as the fridge for some butter pecan Hagan Doz ice cream. Roughly popping back the top I threw my head back, taking a swig of wine straight from the bottle quickly grabbing a spoon for my pint of ice cream.

Throwing myself on my sofa I took a much needed gulp of ice cream, sighing a bit at the creamy taste as it slid down my throat. God I forgotten how delicious this was. Closing my eyes, I desperately tried to focus on simply tasting and enjoying the ice cream but then my thoughts drifted back to him again... this time the image of my nude body writhing underneath his.

Shivering at the feel of the cool ice cream hitting in between my breasts, his warm tongue lathering up the remains with such hunger and force I couldn't help but whimper out helplessly. Once it touched my nipple I threw my head back against the white pillows, gasping at the feeling of his tongue circling around, his teeth nipping ever so gently.

"Don't move." He lips firmly ordered against my flesh instantly making me wet.

Those beautiful hazel orbs of his gazing darkly into mine, watching me intently for my reaction.

"You like this, don't you baby?"

"Baby?"

"BABY!"

Immediately I jumped snapping my eyes open at the shrill annoying sound of my phone ringing next to my side. Shaking my head and with a sniffle I stood up, wiping at my eyes with the back of my hands as I placed the pint back in the freezer again no longer hungry. Red wine bottle still clutched in my left hand I quietly made my way upstairs to my bedroom, my head hanging low in embarrassment and shame.

...❣

It was around 3:30 that morning when there was sudden knock on my front door. At first I hadn't heard it but once the doorbell started ringing I slowly sat up, wiping the sleep as well as tears from my eyes. Yes, I had cried myself to sleep that night as pathetic as that sounds...

"C-Coming!" I yelled, frowning at the slight crack in my tone. Grabbing my pink robe and slippers I took my time to head down the stairs, the ringing only continued and I could feel my anger slowly consuming me. Lord I swear if this is Moe...

"Alright damn alright!" I snapped with an annoyed huff, opening my door expecting to see my daughter but instead was met with a familiar pair of hazels.

*I know what y'all are thinking...why is this chapter so damn short?! ROFL 😭 I'll try and make the next one longer promise! What y'all think is gonna happen...👀