32.

"Just relax..baby you're so tense..."

Prince's voice sent chills up the older woman's spine as he motioned for her to lay down on her back, the goosebumps already forming along her caramel skin. "You know, I've always thought about what I'd do if I ever saw you again, what I'd do to you" his voice was low and Sanaa's heart began to thud loudly against her ribcage. She felt so exposed underneath him.

"I should be angry with you.. but instead I'd much rather fuck you senseless until you can't think straight" his eyes locked with hers then, a deep desire rooted in them that was so intense it made her have to look away. Once his lips finally mad contact with her neck, a shaky sigh escaped from her parted lips and he smirked slightly, knowing he had her just where he wanted her in that moment.

Prince's POV:

I was so tempted to just devour her entirely but I wanted to take my time. I wanted to treasure her. As my lips began to trail kisses down along her chest, stopping in the middle of her breasts I could feel her slightly writhe underneath my touch but I used my free hand to hold her in place. "P-Prince" she gasped quietly as I was quick to remove the baby blue lingare set from her frame and immediately her face burned in deep crimson. Why was she so shy? That's not how I remembered her to be. Noticing my questioning glance she was quick to respond, her soothing voice still shaky with nerves. "G-Gosh I, it's been a while since I've..." Her head bashfully turned into the side of the pillow and I chuckled, letting my fingers grasp her cheek. "Hey..." My voice was soft.

"It's just me San. You don't have to be shy like that. It's just Skipper..." That seemed to calm her down a little and I let my hands nestle in between her thighs as my lips latched on to hers in a desperate kiss. She moaned softly into my mouth and her body jumped suddenly at the feeling of my index finger making my way inside of her womanhood, my thumb lazily fumbling around with her clitoris. "I remember how much you'd enjoy this... remember how fast I'd go?" I mumbled against her parted lips as I increased my speed and she moaned even louder making my dick spring to life. Fuck.

"You're so wet for me baby..." I cooed watching in a familiar awe at the way her hips buckled against my fingers. Biting my lips I slowly got crawled up on the bed, pulling my fingers out and she whimper at the loss of contact. "C'mere." My voice was slightly hoarse as I layed on my back and she slowly sat up, a dazed look glossed over those beautiful chestnut orbs. "Ride me baby" I spoke and she began to pull off my pants but I stopped her, placing a gentle hand on her waist. "Uh uh...not there" I leaned lower, hoping she'd catch on but she still looked confused, her head cocking to the side. She was too damn adorable. "I, I don't...-" "Ride my face babygirl" I whispered making her visibly gasp.

Being inside of her again brought back so many memories for me. It felt indescribable. Her slick walls consuming my shaft making me feel complete. God I genuinely had forgotten how much I had missed that feeling. "T-That's it baby...fuck just like that" I grunted as she continued rolling her hips into mine, the sounds of skin connecting along with our shaky breaths the only nosies evident in my bedroom. Suddenly her hips started to jerk forward, her other hand massaging my balls and my mouth fell open in and "O" my eyes rolling back in overwhelming pleasure. I always loved when when she'd do that. "U-ugh God" Sanaa cried out when I suddenly gripped my fingernails into her waist, my hips thrusting harder into her, I wanted to make sure she could feel all of me, that she felt everything.

"S-Shit baby" My teeth gritted as the all too familiar sensation began to take over and I felt my thighs start to tremble. "Fuck I'm gonna c-come" I grunted, shutting my eyes as her walls clamped down on me and her body began to spasm, a series of curse words and whimpers leaving her lips, her damp tresses, clinging to the back of her neck.

"F-Fuck Mm-Wait" I found the will power to lift her hips off of my throbbing dick as I felt myself beginning to release and to my surprise
She quickly wrapped her lips around my swollen head, licking the tip, swallowing whatever remained. "Damn" I breathed out, throwing my head against the pillows for support, trying to steady my erratic heartbeat.
Sanaa let out a small giggle as she layed down next to me, trying to place her clothes back on but I quickly captured her lips in mine. "You look stunning without em on..." I pulled her into my embrace. "I love you..." I mumbled against her neck but her eyes had already drooped over in sleepiness. After a fee minutes of silence I finally heard her voice, muffled by the pillows.

"I, I love you too, Skip"

I never smiled so wide at that moment.

The following morning when Prince woke up, he was surprised to see the other half of the bed empty. Sitting up groggily, his hazel orbs wandered along the large bedroom, no traces of Sanaa found anywhere. "San?" He called out softly, crawling out of the bed, ignoring that he didn't have anything on, his clothes from the night before still sprawled out across the carpet. As his bare feet patted along the cold wooden flooring of his house he felt his hear sink lower and lower into his stomach as the realization began to hit like a ton of bricks.

She was gone.

Taking a seat at the kitchen, he buried his face in his hands, tugging slightly at his short curls. "I fucked up..." He whispered to himself, shaking his head as his vision started to sting with tears.