19.

"Long time no see huh? It's nice to see you again!"

Aria's voice was soft as she hugged her arms around herself, rocking steadily on the heels of her sneakers.

"Nice to be seen..." Prince had mumbled under his breath. Fortunately, she hadn't heard him as he simply continued putting away vinyls back in their proper bins.

There was an awkward silence that settled over there two, Aria pretending to be genuinely interested in looking at the vinyls of Earth Wind & Fire in front of her, Prince suddenly occupied with a piece of imaginary lent that had gotten stuck to the grey long sleeved shirt he wore. Ut wasn't long before he could feel those big doe eyes of hers on him again, giving a once over.

"You straightened your hair?"

Clearing his throat, he reached up, sheepishly running a hand threw his silky locks, memories of Sanaa immediately invading his thoughts causing him to nibble on his bottom lip.

"Listen, about what happened at prom I-" Prince was quick to cut her off as he forced a small smile. "It's fine. Really. You just forgot about it...right?" Aria gave a slight nod, her caramel cheeks burning in crimson. "I um, I had a photoshoot scheduled that same day. I couldn't miss it..." Prince didn't respond as he found himself strolling over towards the cash register, proceeding to count up the little receipts that he did have from customers earlier.
While counting as well as starting to do all the other procedures for closing up the store he wondered​ why was Aria still standing around in the store. Something definitely seemed off with her.

Prince's Pov:
"Um, Aria I have to close up soon..." My voice rang out but her vision remained focused solely on the blue carpet. "Hey? You alright?" I now made my way over back towards where she was and she nodded, finally locking eyes with me.

"What are you doing tomorrow Pnut?"

I thought for a moment, frowning a little at the nickname. I really didn't have any plans. "Nothing really. Why?" She flashed a small smile, her tiny manicured fingers sliding on the counter. "We should hang out-I mean, only if you want to though" she spoke. Not knowing what else to say I simply nodded and she leaned in, brushing her lips against my cheek. Immediately my eyes went wide by the gesture and she ran a hand through her curls. My vision scanned over at the clock on the wall.

"I um, I really need to c-close" She needs to go. This is getting a bit too weird.

"O-Oh okay I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" she stuttered out, briskly turning on her heels to head out and I watched the way her hips swayed to an imaginary rhythm in her white skinny jeans, tucking my bottom lip in between my teeth.
By the time I finally made it back to the house I was surprised at how dark it was. Making me way inside quietly, I set my bag down, scanning around. "Pais?" I called out as I headed to the kitchen for the can of cat food. Finally Paisley come strolling down the stairs, making sure to stretch his limbs and I scooped him up in my arms, kissing the top of his forehead. "I missed you buddy! Have you seen San anywhere?" I scratched at his ears causing him to loudly purr. Heading up the stairs I noticed my door was slightly opened. I cocked my head to the side. Hm. That's funny. I could've sworn I closed it this morning when I left.

The sight that stood in front of me made me freeze in place, my orbs widening.

"What took you so long?" Her voice was soft, a playful glare dancing behind her chestnut orbs and immediately my lower region stiffened

She was so damn beautiful.

Running a hand along the back of my neck, I tried to explain but failed miserably. "I, I um got caught up- I" Giggling Sanaa continue taking steps towards where I was before taking my trembling hand in hers. "Why are you shaking?" I looked down at my own hand, noticing how badly it was trembling. Why was I so nervous? Ugh. "Sorry for keeping you w-waiting" I hung my head in shame but I felt her hand tuck underneath my chin. "Come here...." She bit her lip before pulling me closer...

2 hours later: 1:30 am

The two layed passed out in bed, the white sheets tangled messily between their bodies. Prince's face had been submerged into one of the pillows but suddenly he gasped outloud, his body jolting upward making him sit straight up, his shoulders trembling, the sweat formed at his temples.
Placing his face in his hands, he tried hard to steady his breathing but it was useless. He felt as if he was suffocating and he started hitting at the side of his head. "What's wrong?" Her voice soothed his ears but he didn't respond as the tears clouded his vision. Immediately Sanaa sat up, rubbing his bare back in small circles but his muscles tensed underneath her touch. "I, I-" he struggled to speak, debating whether or not he should tell her of the nightmare he had.

Instead he lifted his head up to look her dead in the eyes, the fresh tears still trailing down his round cheeks. "W-What am I to you?" His question had caught her way off guard making her chew on her bottom lip and think. "What do you mean?" "You, you wouldn't leave me would you? I-If someone were to find out a-about us" His voice was soft as his vision now focused back on the bed sheets before continuing. "Everyone always leaves me. Just Promise me you w-won't" The teenager practically begged and Sanaa felt a tug on her heart. "I'm not going anywhere. I can promise you that." She leaned in to place a reassuring kiss on his cheek and he sniffled, smiling a little through his tears.

Wiping at his eyes with the back of his hands he started to get up, immediately searching for his boxers that had been disregarded on the carpet earlier. His cheeks burned in deep crimson at being nude even though it was completely dark in Sanaa's bedroom. "I think I'm gonna sleep in my room tonight..." He quietly said while continuing to gather the rest of his clothing. "Prince-" Sanaa had started to speak but he had already mumbled out a "Goodnight" and left the room.

Once he made it back to his room, he caught glimpse of his reflection and winced. What does she see in me...this isn't right...he thought to himself, running a hand through his hair, the guilt slowly consuming him. He couldn't stop replaying the nightmare in his mind. As he layed down in bed, attempting to fall asleep but stayed up due to the fear of the dream occuring again, he realized that it was about time to see them again. He needed to see them again: Mattie and John.