45.

"Can I suck you baby?"  There was such an innocence behind his dirty question, his voice rang out in the darkness so smoothly like velvet however Sanaa was already on cloud nine, the familar tingle sensation beginning to form and that was just from his fingers alone... he didn't even use his mouth yet.

"You close already huh mama?" His lips taunted before they brushed against her opening. He wasted no time going in to devour her and the loud breathy moan escaped from her lips in such a frantic manner that he had to laugh a little, the vibrations of his mouth aoont becoming almost to much for the older woman to handle. "Mmm" she whimpered feeling his tongue give her deep and steady strokes in an amazing rhythm. That was one thing Sanaa always loved about him. It never changed even from when he was a teen and when they first made love. he always kept a steady rhythm. With his fingers. His mouth. His hips. His thrusts. It was always steady. Almost like he was making music. His entire being was the beat. Her body was the lyrics.

Lifting his head up slightly, Prince's eyes had darkened, their deep hazel shade now almost charcoal. Bitting his lip he was quick to remove the shirt he wore from his shoulders. "Sit up Sanaa" he ordered and in a daze she found herself sitting upright, her vision now locked on his frame. She watched his chest was heaving up and down as he began to unzip the jeans he wore. "What do you want?" He spoke, his tone laced with lust and she shuddered in excitement. Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, her vision adverted to her bare thighs but he was quick to grab her chin, forcing her to look up at him. "Uh Uh. Don't give me that shy shit. Use your words and tell daddy what you want mama..." Her eyes trailed on his lower half and her mouth literally watered at the beautiful sight.

Damn.

"I wanna ride you..." She found herself whispering the four words seductively and he smirked taking a seat on the edge of the bed, guiding her to stand up on her feet. Even after all these years Sanaa still had to take a few moments to get properly adjusted to his size. Her fingernails gripped at his lower thighs as she slowly eased herself on top and they both hissed at the slight sting but sweet familiar sensation.

"Fuuuck" he grunted out as her hips began to move and immediately his arms tightly circled around them before he layed down on his back on the bed and she used that to increase her speed, the both of them moaning and cursing as her hips went in a circular motion before simply bouncing up and down.

"Shit! J-Just like that mmh" Prince moaned out watching in awe as she rode him so beautifully, her eyes shut in deep concentration. He couldn't but watch the way her breasts bounced underneath the thin material of the white shirt she wore. She was so damn sexy. His arm reached out then, his fingers latching around her neck. "look. At. Me." He gritted through clenched teeth before flipping them over so now she was on her back in a swift movement and he was quick to enter deep inside of her, grabbing at her ankles so that her legs could rest comfortably on his bare shoulders. All that could be heard now was the sounds of skin roughly slapping against each other. Sanaa's legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he leaned in, his forehead resting against hers. "f-fuck baby I'm so close"  he grunted, his thrusting going wild and Sanaa could feel herself getting closer as well. "I love you so fuckin much San" he mumbled against her parted lips, the little gasps escaping from them every now and then from his hips increasing in speed as he repeatedly hit her spot over and over. He was literally fucking the soul out of her.

"O- Oh God baby" she cried out, the tears forming and her body felt so hot underneath his. She was so close. She could literally taste it. It felt like the room was beginning to spin.

"What's my name?" He growled and he slowly removed himself from her causing her to whimper at the loss of contact. Looking down at himself he saw Sanaa's juices literally covering him before he roughly turned her around and slammed himself back inside of her warmth with so much force it made her a scream. "Say it..." He spoke grabbing a fistful of her dark hair and by now the tears were streaming down her flushed cheeks as she tried hard to hold it back but failed miserably. There was always something about him entering from the back that drove her absolutely wild. Maybe it was the different sensation it would always provide. Maybe it was the intense feeling of him being so deep inside of her depths. The way his hips smacked against her ass. His fingertips gripping at her hips holding her in place. It was always heaven for her.

"Oh fuuuck Priiiince!" Sanaa yelled out her walls clenching down around him and she came hard.

It wasn't too soon before he came hard too, his hands reaching out to gently fondle with her erect nipples underneath her shirt, grabbing hold to her breasts, his head resting on her lower back in attempt to steady his choppy breathing and let his heart rate return back to normal.

"Daddy?" The two instantly jumped at the other voice, scrambling to put their clothes back on before the door to the suite opened wide and there Mia stood in her pink hello Kitty pajamas, a teddy bear tucked underneath her arm as her greenish hazel orbs widened at the sight before her. "Mi-MiMi what are you doing in here sweetheart?" Prince's voice cracked as he was quick to scoop his daughter up in to his arms ushering her back to her room. "I had a bad dream" the little girl's voice echoed in the hallway as the door to her room opened and closed quickly. Meanwhile Sanaa's face had reddened so bad as the faint scent of their sex lingered in the air. Running a hand through her now messy hair she tried to fix the bed sheets back to normal, her hands shaking.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

How do we explain this...