24.

The sounds of coughing followed by gagging is what finally had awoken Sanaa later on that morning. Sitting up in the bed, she stretched a bit as she looked around quietly at her surroundings, finding the other half of the bed empty. Wrapping the white bed sheet around her frame she got up, heading for the bathroom which had been shut.

"Prince? Are you alright in there?" She called out gently, knocking on the door but was only met with the sounds of him regurgitating once more. It wasn't long until she started to hear quiet sobs that she tried to open the door which had been unlocked. Stepping inside, her heart broke at the sight of him sitting on top of the toilet seat lid, his frame trembling as he cried in his hands.

"W-We didn't...We didn't u-use" he couldn't bring himself to say the words, feeling nothing but utter shame and guilt. "What's the matter baby?" Sanaa's voice was soft as she made her way towards him but he visibly flinched causing her to frown a bit. "Look at me..." She pleaded, watching his still trembling frame as he tried to steady his breathing. Still not lifting his head from his hands he finally spoke again, his voice cracking.

"Sanaa we didn't use any protection last night."

Sanaa's POV:

Immediately I froze in place, my heart skipping a beat. "H-Huh?" I finally spoke again, not truly believing it. Maybe I didn't hear him clearly.

"You heard what I said, Sanaa. We fucked last night and didn't use protection"

His head had lifted up, hazel orbs gazing seriously into mine. I had never seen him like this before. Letting out I sigh I tried to speak again. "Pri-"

"Don't 'Prince' me. How could we do this?! How could I be so s-stupid?!" His voice raised making me jump slightly and I watched as he jumped up from to flush the toilet, starting to quickly and hastly brush his teeth. Not knowing exactly what to say I simply chewed on my bottom lip trying not to let the fear be evident in my features.

"F-Fuck!" He cursed, his hands trembling as he missed the toothpaste on his toothbrush. I reached out to touch his bare shoulder, trying to ignore the ache slowly building in between my thighs at the sight of him. He was still naked, his toned muscles flexing unintentionally, turning me on.

"Listen, there's no need to be scared. When we get back to California I could go to my doctor to set up an appointment and-" "No! You need to do that shit now." He finally whipped around to face me and I tried not to let my vision cast downward at the prize that stood in all its morning glory between his legs.

"Why the hell would you want to wait until you're back in California?! What good is there in that?" He spat angrily, running a hand roughly through his disheveled hair. He brushed against her, quickly leaving the bathroom to grab his suitcase and put back on his clothes. The ride back to the airport as well as on the plane back to California was a quiet one, Prince refusing to make eye contact, his fingers kept fumbling around with his jeans as he stared out the window.  I wanted to be angry but at the same time I knew that he had every right to be worried and upset. We didn't use any type of protection and that was solely my fault. I'm too damn old to be making careless decisions like this, letting my body speak for me instead of my mind.

One thing was for sure though...if I was indeed now pregnant. I don't even know if I could handle keeping the child.

Jesus. I really need to see my doctor asap the moment we hit back in California. I know what can be done about this....I just hope Prince won't be upset by my actions...he doesn't even have to know about it.

Sorry this chapter was so short y'all but OH SNAP...what y'all think Sanaa is about to do?? Plus does P have every right to be mad at her like this, giving her the cold shoulder? Stay tuned! 💕😭

-Ya Girl, Natty 🍁💮