29.

"Sanaa, what are you doing in here?" He repeated, how eyes softening at the reaction on my face. "I, I just..." I stuttered lamely and he gave a chuckle as he then entered further into the room, closing the door behind him.

"I see you've found my favorite room huh..." I nodded, letting my vision trail back over all the various photos. There was one of the same girl from the painting but this time she was was with two other women. The 3 of them all looked absolutely stunning.

"Who's Bambi?" The words escaped my from my lips quickly and I mentally cursed myself out in my head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Who's Bambi?" The words escaped my from my lips quickly and I mentally cursed myself out in my head. Immediately Prince's features flushed and he tucked his bottom lip in between his teeth. "That's the little one on the far right...her cousin Delores is in the center and her best friend Christina is on the left" Was all he said. "She looks so familiar to me though..." My voice trailed off and then suddenly the realization hit like a Whirlpool.

"Isn't that Ariana?"

"Aria?" He quickly corrected me before continuing. "She still looks the same right?" I gave a slight nod, still surprised at the realization. "I didn't know you guys were still friends" A blank look had crossed his face then before he quickly covered it up with a small smile. Gently taking Sanaa's hand in his he led her to another picture.

 Gently taking Sanaa's hand in his he led her to another picture

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"She's such a tiny little thing...does she still model?" Sanaa asked and he gave a nod, watching intently for her reaction. She clearly wasn't getting it. "You see her hand?" He whispered and she let her chestnut orbs gaze down. "She...she was only a few months along when I took this picture of her" It was then it finally hit Sanaa and she let out a gasp. "She was pregnant?" The word felt so foreign to her, her heart falling out of her chest as a pain she had never felt before slowly began to consume her soul. Prince didn't respond as Sanaa looked at the next picture. It was a photo of a beautiful little girl.

"She just turned 5 last month

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"She just turned 5 last month..." Prince's voice was soft as he kept studying the older woman's reaction. All she could do was stare, trying with all her might to hold back the tears. "Aria and I, she's not my wife. At least not yet. We're engaged...Mia  is a result of that..." He let his finger play with the jewel encrusted ring that adorned his finger. Suddenly Sanaa felt sick to her stomach, she stormed out of the room, the tears already trailing down her cheeks. She wanted to leave. She had to get out of that place ASAP.

Intoxication.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें