42.

Sanaa's POV:

The reflection of the red and blue lights blinded me for a second as I stood frozen near my front door, a million of thoughts raced through my mind at that very moment. It wasn't until I heard the officer's nasaly voice again that I snapped out of my frantic thoughts, my vision slowly returning back to his features.

"I- I'm sorry. What happened?" I spoke and the officer sighed. "I had said, do you know or have seen a man by the name of Prince Nelson? He is due in for questioning but we haven't been able to to find his whereabouts" Immediately my body went numb. "I um, no, I haven't seen him...why? What happened?" I tried to keep my tone remaining calm as the officer continued to stare me down with a hard look in his blue eyes. I was starting to feel intimated under his glare.

"Is there something you know that you're not telling me ma'am?"

"I'm sorry officer-" I glanced down at his name badge. "Officer Carlos. I'll let you know if I hear anything" I tried to sound sincere and prayed that he couldn't see through my lie. "Alright well, you have a good night ma'am" he spoke before talking into his walkie talkie and heading back to his car. Once I closed the door I let out a huge sigh that I didn't realize I had been holding in. Only one thing was buzzing through my mind.

What the hell happened to him?

Where was he?

I wanted to call him but I felt it would be too risky of an idea especially if the cops were listening in on the phone calls. Instead I went back upstairs to my bedroom and removed my dress, crawling back into bed, burying my face in the plush pillow. Later on that night when a pair of arms circled around my waist underneath the blankets a familiar warmth tickled between my thighs but once their voice rang out the warmth instantly diminished.

"Naa Naa you alright? I've been trying to reach you all night girl" Omar spoke softly as he placed a kiss against my earlobe however I remained silent. My phone was near me this entire time. Not once did I hear it ring. "What's the matter? You were waiting for me? I'm sorry baby... I'm here now" his left hand found its way up under my breast, cupping it gently as his fingertips grazed my nipple. I closed my eyes at the feeling, imagining he was someone else.

"It's alright" I whispered so lowly I doubt if he heard me. I backed up a little further so my behind was settling nice and comfy against his backside. "Girl here you go...you better stop" Omar groaned out as his groin began to stiffen and I smirked, picturing those beautiful hazel orbs in my mind, those lips telling me what to do, demanding me to obey to every command.

"Tell me...tell me you want me" I suddenly spoke out in the darkness. I needed to hear some type of verification. Omar chuckled a little before responding. "I want you girl..." "Like you mean it...like you demand it" I spoke again, my eyes shutting tightly and I tried so hard to keep the vision of him in my mind. "I want you Naa Naa...damn" his voice deepened a little and slowly that familiar tingle crept back in between my thighs.

"Say I love you Chestnut" There was some silence after I had said that and the regret started to kick in. It wasn't long until I realized that Omar's shoulders were trembling from laughter.

"Chestnut? Baby what kinda nickname is that? What kinda freaky shit have you been watching while I was away?" He tried to tame his laughter and immediately I sat up in bed, rolling my eyes as I stumbled up and into the bathroom, slamming the door.

"Shit..." I mumbled running a tired hand threw my long tresses. "I need you skipper..." I whispered as the tears threatened to fall down my cheeks but I managed to pull myself together. "Baby? Come on out into sorry for laughing!" Omar's voice boomed and I locked the door. "Just give me a minute please" I said, heading over towards the bathtub to run the warm water. That's always seemed to make me feel better whenever I was stressed. "Maybe you should just go. I'll call you tomorrow" I called out causing all of his laughter to stop. "What? I just drove all the way up here from my conference meeting and now you're telling me to go home? The fuck?!" He started to bang on the bathroom door but I ignored it while I let my body slip into the warm water of the tub, the smells of lavender and vanilla oils invading my senses, calming me down.

"Fucking bitch..." Omar mumbled under his breath, roughly gathering gathering up his belongings to head out. "And to think I was finna get me some" he huffed before getting back inside his black car, the huge wiff of channel perfume now reinvading his senses. He had make a mental note to buy some air freshener soon as he took off down the street.

Sanaa didn't realize how long she had stayed locked upstairs in her bathroom until she came to and noticed that the water had became drastically a lot cooler. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she yawned softly before emerging, wrapping a white towel around her frame and unlocking the door, stepping out towards her burgundy bedroom. The person sitting on the carpet up against the bed however was someone she was definitely not expecting to see.

 The person sitting on the carpet up against the bed however was someone she was definitely not expecting to see

"Baby..." He whispered his eyes suddenly darkened with lust and intense amount of desire however there was also something else there that Sanaa couldn't quite put her finger on but it scared her to the core. She froze in place, her eyes wide as she thought she had to have been dreaming. "H-How did you get-" "We need to talk now" he suddenly stood up and it was then that Sanaa noticed his shirt was crumpled up into a ball on the floor. "C'mere" he demanded softly but she remained planted in place. For some reason she was too afraid to move. The events that occured earlier that day came flooding back. The sirens. The red and blue lights. Officer Carlos.

"Noticing this, Prince began to take cautious steps towards her, his eyes locked deep in hers the entire time. "I know what you're thinking...I know they stopped by earlier looking for me..." He began, taking her hand gently in his making the towel fall from her frame. "What did they ask you baby?" He asked, his lips making their way on her neck and her body shuddered at the feeling of his teeth slightly nip at her flesh. "They asked if I had seen you..." "And what did you say?" By now Prince had gotten down on his knees, his lips now trailing wet and hungry kisses down her stomach stopping right in between her trembling thighs.

"P-Prince what's going on? Why-" "Shhh relax Mama" he interrupted as his index finger brushed against her clit and her knees buckled instantly feeling weakened. "Uh uh stand up. Stand still" he ordered, spitting on his finger to add more of a lubrication before he went back to the task at hand, applying more pressure and force. Sanaa's eyes threatened to roll back and a moan escaped her parted lips.

"I didn't mean to do it..." He started, two of his slender fingers making their way inside of her warmth and she cried out, her back arching sharply at the sensation it caused. "Stop it... I told you to stand fucking still" he demanded harshly, his hand roughly squeezing her bare thigh causing her to hault any type of movement. "Listen to me San, we have to get outta here... I have to go somewhere far away and I want you to come..." He spoke, a glazed faraway over look casted in his hazel orbs before focusing back on her dripping essence between her thighs and he licked his lips at the sight.

"I've really fucking missed this beautiful pussy baby...did you miss daddy?" He grabbed at her ankle, settling her thigh across his bare shoulder as he leaned in, his tongue drawing lazy agonizing strokes. "Mmm" Sanaa whimpered out, her hands latching to his head for support, her fingers gripping at his dark locks, tugging as he continued working his magic. It wasn't long before she felt herself beginning to come undone. She tried to hold back her orgasm but it was impossible to. Climaxing finally, she let out Prince's name in a breathy yell as she came hard and he took his time to savor every drop, some of her juices trickling down into the little stubble of hair on his chin.

When Sanaa's eyes finally opened from their dazed like state and gazed down it was then she noticed the medium sized to rather large patches of blood on the beige pants Prince wore as well as on the white T-shirt that was crumpled up on the carpet behind him.

Aww SHIT what do you think our Prince did?? 😨😨😱