Gangster's Paradise. (Frank Iero x Reader)

════════════════

WARNING: Sexual themes (light/no smut).

════════════════

The click of your heels against the tiles echoed throughout the otherwise silent building. Reaching the front door, you bid the security guard a good night and started making your way home. There was a chill in the night air, and you pulled your extremely thin cardigan tighter around your body, mentally cursing yourself for not thinking to bring a coat.

Walking home was anything but pleasant to begin with - the constant worrying about getting mugged and the catcalling from groups of random dunk imbeciles and junkies had become a regular part of your life at this point - but the cold made it almost unbearable. The only thing keeping you going was the thought of an extremely long, hot, candle-lit, extra soapy bubble bath.

You were snapped out of your bubble bath-filled trance by what sounded like a man's cough. A chill ran down your spine and your mind told you to run but for reasons unbeknownst to you, you decided to do the opposite. Your footsteps ceased and you turned around cautiously, fingers gripped tightly around the pocket knife you carried on you for exactly this reason. After taking a minute to survey the area, you came to the conclusion that you were the only one on this street and the cough was just a result of your over-tired state of mind.

Returning the pocket knife to its place in your skirt pocket, you turned back around to continue the walk home, only to be grabbed by your arms and pushed up against the nearby alley's wall. Instinctively, you let out a scream. It came out muffled, however, since your attacker had his right hand clamped firmly over your mouth.

"Shh, shh. Don't scream, baby," he spoke calmly, slowly removing his hand from your mouth.

"Frank! Don't fucking do that! I thought you were a murderer!" Your heart was racing at one million miles per hour and your hands were shaking in fear.

Frank gave a cheeky grin.

"Aw, I'm sorry, princess," he cooed, bringing both of his tattooed hands down to grip your hips, squeezing slightly, "I just thought I'd surprise you."

You were not amused at all, though. In fact, you were incredibly irritated with Frank and his "surprises".

"Yeah? Well, how about I give you a surprise? You close your eyes and count to 100 and when you open them, I'll be gone."

"Not really a surprise if you tell me what's gonna happen, baby."

"Bye, Frank."

You tried to walk away from him but his strong, rough hands held you in place.

"C'mon, baby. Don't be like that," he placed gentle kisses along your jaw before nibbling at your ear lobe, "I just really wanted to see you, that's all. I missed you like crazy."

"And you couldn't have just visited me at home like a normal person?"

"You know why I can't do that, (Y/N). You'd be in constant danger if any of those fuckers knew about you."

You traced the scorpion tattoo on his neck - a symbol of his allegiance to The Scorpions, his gang - before wrapping your arms around his neck.

"You wouldn't let anyone hurt me."

"You're right, I wouldn't. I'd kill anyone who so much as looked at you the wrong way. But that doesn't mean that I'm gonna do something that I know could make you a target."

After roughing up a few cat callers who were harassing you one night, Frank fell for you almost immediately. He was hesitant at first, not wanting to endanger you but the more he tried to stay away, the stronger his craving to have you became until eventually, he caved.

You kissed him passionately. He tasted like cigarettes and spearmint and you deepened the kiss, pulling away only when you ran out of air.

Biting on his bottom lip, Frank's eyes scanned over your body, his grip on your hips tightening and his eyes becoming hooded with a hunger you recognized all too well.

"What?" you teased.

"You look so good tonight, baby," he whispered, voice thick with desire.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Frank pushed you further back, closing the space between the two of you with his body. His hands moved from your hips to the insides of your thighs as his lips worked against your neck. His fingertips trailed along your thighs, traveling dangerously close to your underwear. You let out a soft moan, causing Frank to smile against your neck.

"Moan for me, baby. Louder."

Frank would constantly remind you that one of his favorite things in the entire world was hearing you moan. It drove him absolutely insane. But you weren't about to give him the satisfaction. You decided to pay him back for scaring you half to death.

"No," you challenged, a smirk dancing across your lips.

Frank pulled away from you, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"No?"

"No," you repeated, folding your arms over your chest.

"I can't say you aren't amusing me right now, princess," he mused, "But you're all that's been on my mind for the past 72 hours and I'm not in the mood for games, so..."

Frank's skilled hands moved so quickly that before you even had time to register his actions, he had pinned both of your hands against the wall above your head. He started attacking your neck again, marking you as his, and running his tongue over the newly-formed bruises in an effort to soothe them. His lips made their way down to the valley of your breasts, making your breath hitch.

"Let's try this again. Moan for me, baby," he growled in your ear.

You refused to break.

"You have no power over me."

Frank looked taken aback, though only for a second before that goddamned smirk returned to his face. He let out a dark chuckle. His hands made their way to your waist, moving to untuck your blouse from the waistband of your skirt and he raised it up, exposing your skin. He kissed you roughly while his fingertips danced over your hipbone, before lightly tracing small circles on it. You shuddered at the sensation and your hips involuntarily bucked towards Frank's; a moan escaped your mouth, muffled by Frank's lips on yours. That particular move never failed to make you succumb to him, and the son of a bitch knew it. He smiled against your lips.

"You sure about that, baby?"

"Not fair," you whined, hips still bucking against the man whose body was pressed tightly against yours. "You know that's my weakness."

"And you're mine, princess."

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x