This Isn't 1985. (Frank Iero x Reader)

════════════════

Note: It's only fitting that I post a Frank imagine on my birthday. Ya know, since I'm ohfrxnkie and all. x

════════════════

════════════════

"Looks like Frank's online," you called out to your friend as you scrolled through your Twitter feed.

"Yeah?" her response sounded from the kitchen, where she was fixing a snack, "What's he saying?"

"Uh... something about how his back hurts," you answered, tapping on the reply button, "I'm gonna reply to it."

(Y/B/F)'s laugh echoed through the house as she swaggered into the living room holding a fruit platter

(Y/B/F)'s laugh echoed through the house as she swaggered into the living room holding a fruit platter. "Just be careful there, babe. That's dangerous territory."

Scoffing, you reached out to grab a pineapple cube and pop it into your mouth. "Don't worry," you muffled, "I'll make sure not to set myself up for any roasting. All I'm gonna do is offer some advice."

(Y/B/F) grimaced and shot you a nervous look, picking up an apple slice and nibbling on it. You shrugged lightly and began penning your response.

"There," you announced with a smile, tapping your phone screen a few times and sending your tweet off into the internet, "It's sent."

You tucked the device away and turned to your friend, the two of you engaging in a conversation about your plans for the upcoming weekend as you munched on fruit.

Three minutes later, your cell dinged to indicate that you had a new notification. Practically bursting with excitement, you picked up your phone and opened up Twitter.

"Ah, he replied!" you squealed, prompting (Y/B/F) to perk up.

"What'd he say?"

You read the tweet and your face fell.

Noting the way your excitement deflated, (Y/B/F) cringed. "Uh oh."

"I don't get it," you pouted slightly, "I wasn't even mean. I was only trying to help."