She's Got A Boyfriend Anyway. (Ray Toro x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This was requested by a user on Tumblr. Thank you for 1K! 🖤✨     

 Thank you for 1K! 🖤✨     

════════════════

Gerard, Mikey and Ray were sitting in the Ways' basement, surrounded by various instruments and strewn pieces of crumbled up paper, chattering amongst themselves. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence; the basement had become somewhat of an oasis for them. A place to go whenever they felt particularly inspired; if they needed to discuss something regarding My Chemical Romance; or even just to use as a haven. Point is, more often than not, the band members could be found there.

The sound of the basement door barging open and Frank's running down the stairs startled the guys and snapped them out of their engrossment with either their instrument or their writing.

"Guys, I found us a drummer!" Frank beamed excitedly.

"Yeah?" Mikey asked, his eyes lighting up at the prospect of a new band member, "Who is he?"

"She."

"What?"

"Who is she," Frank correct, yet Mikey still stared confusedly at him, "You asked 'who is h'- oh, nevermind," Frank clicked his tongue and turned to face the door, "(Y/N), you can come in!"

The moment you walked through the door, Ray, Mikey and Gerard instantly perked up and noticeably straightened their posture. As you made your way down the stairs, each of their gazes were transfixed on you, which, admittedly, made you slightly uncomfortable, but you trusted Frank and he assured you that even though they were a bit weird, they were totally harmless.

"Dibs," Ray whispered to the brothers, who in turn both shot daggers at him. "What? It's only fair. You guys always get the girls..."

"She's so hot," Mikey remarked under his breath, as you made your way closer.

"So hot," Gerard mumbled.

Frank sniggered at his bandmates' clear infatuation with you as he placed an arm around your shoulders.

"Guys, (Y/N). (Y/N), these are the losers I told you about. That's Mikey and Gerard - they're brothers – and that's Ray," Frank introduced, pointing at each of the guys in turn.

"Hi," you waved, "It's lovely to meet you all." You smiled at Ray, making his heart flutter.

"Believe me, the pleasure is ours," Gerard spoke up, "But, uh, if you wanna be our drummer, we're gonna have to ask you a couple of questions first. That okay?"

"Oh, um, yeah, yeah, that's fine," you responding, moving to sit down on the two-seater as the rest of the guys piled onto the three-seater, Frank ending up sitting on both the brother's lap due to the lack of space.