Shot Through The Heart, And You're To Blame. (Brendon Urie x Reader)

Being Fall Out Boy's tour manager was stressful enough as is, what with all the pranks, troublemaking, and just utter disregard for any rules whatsoever. But combine the members of Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At The Disco, send them all on the Save Rock and Roll tour, and maintaining your sanity while on the road became borderline impossible.

Sure, Tyler and Josh were absolute sweethearts and tried their best to stay out of trouble to make things a little easier for you, and you could more or less handle the members of Fall Out Boy since you've been with them for most of their career, but there would be times (once a week, at least) where they'd do something so stupid, reckless or irritating that you'd majorly consider hopping on a plane and getting as far away from all of them as humanly possible, leaving the rest of the management team to deal with the idiocy. More often than not, these shenanigans could be traced back to a single source: Brendon.

Due to the bond between Brendon and the guys, you'd met him and the rest of Panic! a while back. Your first impression of them was that they were fantastic people - extremely talented, funny, all-around great guys. And you were right.

Mostly.

To say that you and Brendon didn't like each other wouldn't be an entirely true statement. It wasn't that you didn't like Brendon, it was simply that the two of you were nearly polar opposites, - he was boisterous and wildly outgoing, while you were orderly and much more toned-down - meaning you didn't agree on most things. Then there was the fact that he was the mastermind behind all of the foolishness that was slowly driving you mad.

Like right now, for instance. It was one of the rare off days the boys had the pleasure of having during the current leg of the tour, and what other way would they possibly choose to spend it other than by harassing you? Having spent virtually the entirety of your morning cleaning up after their shaving cream and toothpaste battle, you decided to retire to the tour bus, praying that they would leave you alone long enough for you to finally get some admin done. But alas, Lady Luck was clearly not on your side (and obviously hasn't been on your side for a very long time) since they decided to pile into the temporary living space soon after.

You decided to block them out and pretend that there weren't currently nine super hyper man-children surrounding you. You were doing a pretty good job at it too, before someone's shoe flew across the cramped space and whacked you against the back of your head.

Having finally had enough of the childish, nonsensical antics going on around you, you swivelled your chair around so that you were facing the boys, immediately silencing them with the look of utter aggravation you wore on your face.

"You know, most musicians would use what little free time they have to relax to actually relax," you stated simply, hoping they would get the hint and settle down or at least take their 'game' elsewhere, preferably far away from you.

Nine pairs of eyes stared at you momentarily; their owners ignoring your comment and going back to yelling and being idiots almost directly after.

"Hey, (Y/N), catch!" Brendon called before tossing a football your way.

Ducking, you managed to dodge the air-borne object, causing it to hit the wall behind you instead, knocking down a framed picture of the boys.

"Are you clinically insane or just incredibly annoying?" you snapped.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "Probably both."

Shutting your eyes and trying to regain whatever miniscule amount of patience you had left, you rose from your seat and calmly walked towards the door of the bus, opening it and extending a finger towards the parking lot.