on the 7th day of 🎄, ohfrxnkie gave to you...

Mistletoe with Panic! at the Disco.

Spencer:

Parties weren't really Spencer's thing. He got annoyed enough at regular parties, where everyone would get drunk and make bad decisions, hook-up with random strangers, etc., but the one he was currently at wasn't a regular party. It was a Christmas party. This meant that due to the copious amounts of mistletoe hung all over the place, there was more making out than usual. Great.

Making a disgusted face and swiftly dodging a tipsy couple who were so engrossed in the act that they almost fell on top of him, he shuddered and made his way to the bathroom in an effort to avoid mingling.

The bathroom was already occupied, but Spencer couldn't tell since the door was unlocked, so he made his way inside.

"Oh," he said in surprise upon seeing you sitting on the bathroom counter, legs dangling off the edge as you played a game on your phone, "I'm sorry, I didn't realise someone was in here. Excuse me," he apologised, gently bowing his head as he began to retreat.

"No," you called out, "it's my fault. I should've locked the door. I just didn't think there was anyone else who wasn't... preoccupied," you chuckled, tucking your phone away.

Spencer chuckled too. "Don't feel like mingling either, huh?" he nodded his head to gesture at you.

"Nah," you confirmed, "my friend dragged me with but then left to make out with some guy. And I'm not about that life, so the bathroom seemed like the safest option. Looks like I'm not the only one who thought so."

"You most definitely are not," he smiled, before moving forward and extending a hand, "I'm Spencer."

"(Y/N)," you smiled, shaking his hand.

Right at that moment, you heard the unmistakeable voice of your friend calling your name, and you shot Spencer an apologetic look.

"I have to go make sure she's okay," you said, hopping down and exiting the bathroom, "Nice meeting you."

"You too," he nodded.

Once you had left to help your friend, Spencer realised that he should probably do the same and go and check on Brendon. He found him 15 minutes later, in the middle of the dance floor, drinking a red liquid from a clear cup.

"Spence!" he exclaimed happily, clapping a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Did you get lucky yet?"

"No," Spencer sighed, "and I don't plan on it."

"You're no fun."

"You're fun enough for the both of us."

"True," Brendon grinned, "But still. Live a little," he shoved his friend back. Obviously, it was meant to be a light shove, but since Brendon was drunk, it came out harsher than intended.

Spencer bumped into someone, and they both turned to face each other.

"I'm so sorry... (Y/N). Hi."

"Hi," you lightly giggled.

"DUDE!" Brendon yelled, "LOOK UP!" You both did, eyes going wide. "MISTLETOE! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

Dallon:

"So did you find anything yet?" (Y/B/F) questioned, handing you a mug of hot chocolate.

You folded your fingers into a zero and clicked your tongue. "Nada."

"Seriously? How hard can it be?"

You scoffed. "Very hard. As proven by me still not having found anything," you huffed, taking a sip and wiping away the excess cream that had gotten on your nose.