on the 12th day of 🎄, ohfrxnkie gave to you...

Christmas carols with Fall Out Boy.

════════════════

Note: This is the final preference! I hoped that you guys would like the '12 days of preferences' idea and judging by all the positive feedback I've received, you have! Which is awesome! (Even though I was sucky at updating on time :G.) But anyway, now that the final preference has been posted, it's time for me to go on a 160 (and counting) day hiatus during which I will disappear from all forms of social media.

I'm kidding.

(That was a tøp hiatus joke.)

I'm going to take a break for a few days, after which I will (hopefully) return with some long-awaited sequels for you guys. ;) x

════════════════

════════════════

Andy:

"We're done! Finally!" you exclaimed with a delirious laugh, throwing your hands in the air after having just placed a bow on the final present.

You and Andy had spent virtually the entirety of the past two days wrapping all of the gifts, and you were beyond happy that you were now finished, so that the two of you could spend some quality time together. He'd been working a lot recently, what with all the touring and preparation for MANIA, and you wanted to make up for not being able to see him much for so long.

"Now for the cuddling," Andy beamed, practically jumping on you and tackling you to the ground; you erupted into a fit of giggles. He kissed you sweetly and you sighed happily, warmth and contentment flooding through you.

Your joy was short-lived, however, since the doorbell chimed not a second later. Grunting, Andy climbed off of you and headed to answer the door.

When he opened up he was met with the sight of twelve people, all dressed in incredibly festive gear. He smiled kindly at them, about to respectfully decline their presence, but he couldn't, because the moment the door opened, they began singing.

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: a Partridge in a pear tree," they sang.

"Guys," Andy started, holding out one hand, "Now's really not a great time-"

"On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree," they continued, completely ignoring Andy's requests for them to stop.

For the next two lines, Andy repeatedly tried to interject and get them to stop, but they didn't acknowledge him at all. You were starting to get pissed off; these people had interrupted your time with your boyfriend and proceeded to ignore his attempts at asking them to leave.