fallingforyou. (Frank Iero x Reader)

Listen to the above song while reading.

What time you coming out?

We started losing light

I'll never make it right

If you don't want me around,

I'm so excited for the night,

All we need's my bike and your enormous house

You said someday we might

When I'm closer to your height

'Til then we'll knock around and see

If you're all I need

The unmistakeable sound of a revving motorcycle made your ears prick up and your back straighten. Swiftly, you packed away the math homework you were busy with and scrambled off of your bed and to the window on the opposite side of your bedroom.

Peering through the glass into the darkness down below, your lips curved into a smile as your eyes adjusted to the absence of light and you could make out the diminutive frame belonging to Frank. You waved two fingers at him as a way of indicating that you were aware of his presence before hurriedly disappearing from the window to grab your phone and leather jacket.

After shrugging on the jacket and stuffing your phone into the pocket, you scribbled 'Studying. Please don't disturb. <3' on the miniature whiteboard attached to the outside of your bedroom door before shutting and locking it.

Double-checking that everything was sorted, you picked up a few crumpled notes from your dresser and stuffed them in your pocket, just in case. You then made your way over to the window and unlatched it before pulling it all the way up.

Swinging one leg over the window ledge, you bit your lip when you realised the magnitude of the distance between you and the ground.

"We don't have all night," Frank whisper-shouted impatiently, holding his hands up and outwards, "Are you gonna jump or not?"

With a shaky breath, you swung your other leg over and gripped the window frame for support.

"You better catch me."

Frank scoffed. "Have I ever let you fall?"

"No, but this is only the second time we're doing this. The first time you caught me was pure luck."

"True," he pursed his lips and cocked his head side to side. You let out a small whimper, and he sighed. "I won't let you fall, okay? Trust me. On three, alright? One... two... three."

You pushed yourself off of the ledge, landing safely in Frank's outstretched arms a couple moments later.

"See?" he gave you a prideful smile as he set you down on your feet and brushed your windswept hair out of your face. "I gotcha."

"Thank God," you breathed, closing your eyes and chuckling lightly.

He smiled that adorable smile of his and picked up a helmet to give to you. "Let's go."

~

Don't you see me?

I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you