Baby. (Mikey Way x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This imagine is dedicated to the Tyler Joseph to my Josh Dun, mikeywaystambourine .

════════════════

"'Sup, bitch?" Pete exclaimed loudly as he entered your home through the front door.

The sudden appearance of your friend caused you to jump slightly in your seat on the sofa, the novel you were previously stuck in falling to the floor as you frowned.

"A little warning would've been nice," you mumbled, swinging your legs off of the sofa before bending down to retrieve your book.

Pete scoffed. "Since when do I need to warn you before I come over?" his voice came out slightly muffled seeing as his head was stuck in your fridge, searching for some kind of alcohol.

"Uh, since I got married and moved into an actual house as opposed to a fucking terrible apartment," you said while making your way over to Pete in the kitchen.

"Hey! Don't hate on the apartment! We had some really good times there. All those impromptu parties were the best part of everyone's lives."

"Yeah, that's my point. We can't trash this place with your 'impromptu parties', Petey."

"You're no fun. What happened to my crazy party-girl best friend?" he asked, letting out a triumphant cheer when he stumbled upon a couple of bottles of beer at the back of your fridge. "Man, you really need to stock up on booze. You'd think Mikey would at least have more than this," he held up the bottles for emphasis.

"You know that Mikey doesn't drink that much," you shrugged.

"Yeah, but you used to," Pete chuckled.

"Yeah, but I grew up," you grabbed a bunch of grapes from the fridge before hoisting yourself onto the island. "Unlike some people."

"Hey, you chose to get married and I chose to live my 20s to the max."

"You're turning 30 in a couple of months."

"Like I said, the max," he repeated, earning an eye-roll from you, "Want one?" he questioned, holding out one of the bottles.

"No thanks, I'm not drinking."

"Why? You pregnant or something?" he teased before twisting open the bottle and taking a swig.

You didn't reply. Instead, you just stared at your friend as you popped more grapes into your mouth.

Noticing your lack of denial about being pregnant, Pete spit out the liquid he had in his mouth.