*Halloween* I Lost A Bet To A Guy In A Top Hat. (Josh Dun x Reader)

════════════════

Request: Darkmoon__Dakota : '5. Corn Maze. Josh Dun X Reader. So Josh, Tyler and the reader dress up as things from Panic!. Tyler is the Ringleader/Brendon Urie from Sins, Josh is Brendon from the ballad of Mona Lisa, and the reader is the demon from emperors new clothes. They bet whoever finds the center first, (which is marked by a chalk X) and the three split up and go into the maze and the reader and josh eventually find each other. I don't know how they get into this situation, but they kiss and some panic! fan sees them and screams, " GUYS BRENDON IS KISSING HIMSELF!" Yeah if you would do that for meh, that would be snazzy!'

Prompt 5: Corn field/maze

════════════════

"A corn maze?" you cocked an eyebrow in skepticism as you got your costume ready. "Really, Tyler?"

"Yeah!" he spoke into the phone, giving Josh a thumbs-up in approval of the costume he was trying on: 'Mona Lisa Brendon'. The three of you thought it would be cute to coordinate your costumes this year, and eventually decided on going as the different eras of Panic!. Well, eras of Brendon, if you're being technical. "There's this really big one not too far out of town that I've been waiting to visit for a while."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" you opened your closet and reached to the top to grab the supplies you needed to turn yourself into 'Demon Brendon', letting out an 'off' when one of the packets fell onto your head. "I mean," you continued, rubbing your scalp, "wondering aimlessly through rows upon rows of tall plants with no idea whatsoever about where we're going sounds very anxiety-inducing, if you ask me."

"I didn't ask you," he sassed and you rolled your eyes. "Just come. It'll be fun."

"Yeah, that's what you always say. And surprisingly, most of the time, it is not fun."

"Most of the time," he pointed out, a smirk playing on his lips. "What if this is one of those times where it is fun, and you're gonna miss out on it?"

You ran your tongue over your teeth and narrowed your eyes. "I hate you."

"Love you too. We'll pick you up at 7," he blew a kiss into the phone before hanging up, leaving you to turn yourself into a demon.

~

"Wow," Josh said in amazement, his eyes widening in awe as he looked around at the maze, "This place is huge." 

You nodded in agreement as you gazed out at the enormous field.

"Pretty impressive, huh?" Tyler sidled up to the two of you, having just payed.

"Not exactly the word I would use," you chimed, "but yeah, sure."

Tyler made a face at you while Josh turned to him. "So, where do we start?"

"I start over here," Tyler pointed at an opening a few steps away from him, "you start over there," he pointed at another opening further down the line, "and (Y/N), you start all the way over there."

"Hey, woah, woah, woah, hey," you stepped towards Tyler, frowning, "Are you telling me we're not all doing this stupid thing together?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you," he gave you a sly smile, "It's a competition. Whoever reaches the center with the big 'X' first, wins. Didn't I mention that?"