My Best Friend's Wedding. (Part 6) (Tails Version) (Pete Wentz x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This is the final part! Wow. I'm really going to miss writing this story. But I hope you guys love it!

 But I hope you guys love it!

════════════════

Tails.

Patrick and (Y/B/F) immediately began protesting, but you held up a hand to silence them.

"The Coin has spoken," you stated simply.

~Saturday, 09:15, 45 minutes until the wedding~

Patrick entered the room where Pete was getting ready, and his best friend let out a relieved sigh at the sight of him.

"'Trick, what do you think of this tie?" he said urgently, glancing at his friend briefly before resuming his position in front of the mirror.

"Oh, thank God," Patrick sighed. "Pete Wentz needs you minutes before his wedding, you assume there's at least one dead hooker in the closet, right?" he chuckled lightly, to indicate that he was only teasing, but sill opened the closet door to check, just in case.

"Is this one better?" Pete asked, holding up a different tie.

"Look, the tie is great and you know it. It's perfectly normal to have some pre-wedding jitters."

"I'm not having jitters," Pete retorted, taking a seat on the nearby sofa. "It just occurred to me that once I put on this tie, I can never take it off. I have to wear this tie forever and ever." Patrick joined the groom on the sofa as he continued. "Did I make a mistake? Would I have been happier with the other tie? Patrick, can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah, of course."

"I'm not really talking about the tie."

"No, I got that, Pete."

"Am I making a mistake?"

"Does Meagan truly make you happy? Is there no other girl you could ever picture yourself with? No one? Like, at all?"

Pete rubbed his eyes and let out a light chuckle, fully understanding what Patrick was implying.

"You know what you need to do," Patrick added, patting Pete's back reassuringly.

"You're a good Best Man, Patrick." The two guys shared a smile before Pete laughed again. "You're gonna cry when it happens, aren't you?"

"Oh, I'm totally gonna cry."

There was a knock at the door, and when Pete yelled to come in, (Y/B/F) emerged. "Patrick, the minister wants to see you."

"Okay."