*Halloween* Emperor's New Skin. (Brendon Urie x Reader)

════════════════

Request: @nonbinaryoverlord : 'Maybe like a Mona Lisa one, where Brendon is basically what he is in the music video, but he ends up falling for a girl?? Idk maybe you understand'

Prompt 20: Supernatural

════════════════

"Here you go," you smiled, handing over what must have been the fiftieth pumpkin spice latte you'd made that day to the customer in front of you.

"Thanks," they replied happily, taking the beverage and walking out of the shop.

Grabbing a rag, you wiped it over the counter, trying to clean up the remnants of the drink you had just prepared. The lunch rush was just about over; the only people still left in the shop was a group of two guys who were sitting in the corner booth across from the door.

Glancing over at them, you accidentally made eye-contact with one of them. The stranger's plump lips tugged upwards in a smile, and he shot you a quick wink, causing you to break the eye-contact and busy yourself once again with cleaning up, your cheeks now burning with embarrassment. You didn't look to check, but you were sure that the stranger was smirking.

"That cool, Bren?"

"Hm?" Brendon raised his eyebrows, tearing his attention away from you and turning it to Dallon.

"I said," Dallon spoke, "that I'll pick you up for Pete's party at 7. That cool?"

"Yeah. Yeah, that's perfect."

~

Dallon pulled up outside Brendon's house at 18:55, and got out of his car, trying his hardest to not damage any part of his Storm Trooper costume.

He walked up to the front door and rang the bell before stepping back, waiting for his friend to answer it.

Not a minute later, the door opened to reveal Brendon, dressed as...

"You're going as yourself?" Dallon cocked an eyebrow.

"Myself," Brendon shrugged as he snapped his fingers, suddenly turning into a carbon copy of Dallon. "You." Snap. "A leprechaun." Snap. "A unicorn." Snap. "Barack Obama." He snapped his fingers one last time and returned to his usual form. "Anything I wanna be. Tonight is the one night a year I don't have to hold back."

"I will never get used to that," Dallon shook his head, eyes wide as he stared at his friend.

~

Dallon was leaning against the living room wall, taking occasional sips from the red solo cup he held in his hand while he kept his eyes trained on Brendon; the latter was becoming increasingly difficult seeing as that he was shifting into a different person every few minutes.

At present, Brendon was strutting towards his unsuspecting victim - a male vampire standing a little way away from the dance floor, looking rather forlorn - having previously taken on the form of a sultry looking woman dressed in a seductive French maid costume.

Dragging his sharp, perfectly manicured nails along the vampire's arm, Brendon flashed his sexiest smile at the man, who was noticeably confused as to why such an attractive woman would be interested in him.

"Hey there, handsome," Brendon purred.

"H-hi," the man gulped, nervously glancing around the room for his girlfriend, who would no doubt be less than impressed with seeing another woman hanging all over him.