*Halloween* Champion. (Patrick Stump x Reader)

════════════════

Request: @killjoybitch: 'Patrick stump prompt 11 please and thank you!'

Prompt 11: Trick or Treat

Note: This is probably my favorite Halloween imagine I've written... I got a little bit carried away. 😬

════════════════

════════════════

Gazing narrow-eyed at the orange, red and black haze outside your window, you took a deep breath. It was that time of the year again.

Halloween.

Turning sharply on your heel, you stomped off towards your living room, where your girls were gathered. A hush fell over them when they saw you enter and all three of them cleared their throats as they got comfortable on the sofa, knowing full well that things were about to get serious.

Swiftly, you walked over to the three presentation boards and lifted the cover off of the first one, unveiling a picture of none other than Patrick Stump – whose face you had drawn a huge 'X' over with a red Sharpie.

You weren't entirely sure how, when, or why this rivalry had started. All you knew was that this year, it would come to an end once and for all.

"Patrick Stump must die," you said, loud and clearly.

There was a snigger from the three girls, but a death glare from you was enough to stop it.

"For the past five years," you continued, pacing up and down in front of the boards, "Patrick has tormented me. Gone out of his way and done everything in his power to stop me from taking what is rightfully mine. Well, this year," you walked up to the second board, "I will reign supreme."

You exposed the second poster, and the girls gasped.

"Last year, I hectically underestimated his ability to produce high-quality booby traps. This year, I'll be more than prepared."

"I'm actually getting really worried about her," Emma murmured, and Avery and (Y/B/F) nodded in agreement.

"The first one will be set up here," you drew a line from the sketch of the first booby trap to the corresponding location on the neighbourhood map. "And then the next one here, then here, then here."

"Can I ask something?" (Y/B/F) quipped.

"Of course, my love."

"What if Patrick decides to follow a different route than the ones the traps are set up on?"

"Simple," you shrugged. "You guys will move the location of the trap so that he's inevitably going to encounter it. Everyone got that?"

The three girls shared an uneasy glance before reluctantly nodding.