*Special Guest Imagine* Hot In Here. (Gabe Saporta x Reader)

════════════════

Note: This was requested by a user on Tumblr.

════════════════

"I cannot believe you're actually going to do this," you scoffed in disbelief as you shook your head disapprovingly at your older brother.

"Hey, I made a promise," he replied, pointing at himself, "And I always keep my promises."

"When I was 7, you promised you'd take me to Disneyland. It's been 15 years; I'm still waiting."

"And I told you to be patient." You rolled your eyes in annoyance and slumped back in the uncomfortable chair next to Pete as the tattoo artist began preparing.

"Ya know, I know I don't tell you this very often, but I really admire you," you spoke, causing your brother to turn to you with raised eyebrows, your sudden affection catching him off guard.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're the only person I know that has a high enough level of stupidity to get a random person's face permanently etched onto their body."

Pete laughed sarcastically before tugging on your hair, making you yelp in pain. "Gabe's not a random person, just FYI."

"Right, sorry. He's lover number... 2? Or is it 1?" you pondered, putting a finger to your chin. "Wait, is he before or after Patrick? I always get confused."

"You better watch it," Pete warned, "or else you're never going to Disneyland."

You smirked and crossed your legs. "Couldn't you at least have chosen a better picture?" you asked, frowning as you stared at the yearbook picture of Gabe.

"The deal was that he chose the tattoo. And he chose that," Pete shrugged, before sighing and leaning back in the reclined chair.

"Idiot," you mumbled.

"Hey, don't talk about him like that."

"Oh, no, I was talking about you."

"Hey!"

"It's true," you held up your hands in defence. "You shouldn't make such stupid bets."

"Thank you. I know that now."

"Also," you continued, pulling your nose up as you looked around, "Remind me why I'm here, again."

"Because Gabe couldn't make it."

"Nice," you popped your lips and smacked your hands on your knees. "He's making you get his ugly face tattooed on your body and he's not even here to offer support. Sounds like a swell guy."