Time. (Part 2) (Gerard Way/Frank Iero x Reader)

A few rays of early morning sunlight peeked through the cracks of the bedroom curtains, caressing your face as you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked a couple of times, scrunching your nose as you tried to fully break free from the grasp that sleep held you in.

Stretching out your tired limbs, you felt Frank stir slightly under the covers next to you, the hand he had draped around your bare waist twitching faintly, your body's movements disrupting his sound slumber.

Turning to look at him, a smile tugged at your lips as you took him in; his hair was messy and spread out on the pillow his head rested on, his red lips puffy and parted slightly, which created a low whistle as he breathed, his tattooed chest rising and falling gently with each breath he took.

He was gorgeous.

You bit your lip and grimaced as you tentatively lifted his arm from around your waist, trying your upmost not to wake him as you slipped out from his enfold, carefully placing his arm down on the mattress where your body had previously laid as you sat on the edge of the bed.

Letting out a relieved sigh when he didn't show any signs of awakening, you turned your back to him, rising from the bed and starting towards the bathroom.

You'd barely even taken your first step before Frank's arm was around your waist again, this time tugging you back into his embrace, gaining a yelp of surprise from you as he did so.

"Where d'ya think you're going, princess?" he rasped into your ear, sending shivers down your spine and making you shudder, which caused him to smirk against your skin.

"The bathroom?" you breathed, your voice coming out more uneven than you would've liked it to.

"Uh uh," he said, intertwining his legs with yours as he pulled you closer. "You're not going anywhere. This feels too good."

His words brought a smile to your lips and a singe to your cheeks. "Would you rather I wet the bed then?" you chuckled.

"Wouldn't be any different to last night," he quipped, smirking once again.

"Oh, my god. Shut up," you whined, punching him in the chest as you avoided his eyes out of embarrassment, causing him to giggle. "Just let me pee, please. I'll come right back after."

"Promise?" he asked skeptically, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Promise."

"Okaaaay," he sighed, reluctantly loosening his grip on you.

Once you'd finished in the bathroom, you made your way back to Frank, who was eagerly awaiting your return - arms wide open and the biggest smile on his face as he made grabby-hands at you.

Smiling back at him, you happily slid back into his embrace and nuzzled into him, his body radiating heat against your own.

"I had a really good time last night," you commented as Frank lazily ran his hand up and down your body.

"Yeah? Really good?"

"Really good."

"I'm glad," he chuckled, vague triumph written across his face. "Maybe this can become a regular thing."

You lifted your head to look at him with a small smile.

"Maybe."

~

"Here ya go," you said, placing a plate of freshly made pancakes down in front of a ravenous Frank, who licked his lips at the sight. "My famous chocolate chip and banana pancakes."

"Can you get any more perfect?" he scoffed, shaking his head and gazing admirably at you.

Your head fell back as you laughed at his question. "I'm hardly perfect, Frank."

"Oh, I beg to differ."

You were interrupted by the doorbell ringing, and Frank sighed in disappointment, since he was just about to dig into his breakfast. He groaned as it rang again, this time getting up and trudging over to answer it, not at all expecting it to be the person who was on the other side.

"Frank, hey."

The sound of his voice immediately caught your attention, and you stopped eating for a minute, instead standing up and walking slightly closer so that you could hear more clearly.

"Gerard," Frank nodded, his body language shifting ever so slightly. Even though Gerard was his friend, Frank still felt hostile towards him, the memory of you, broken and crying on his doorstep twelve months ago still fresh in his mind.

"Have you seen (Y/N)? I've been all over, but I can't find her anywhere." Gerard asked, and even from your distance you could hear the urgency in his voice, the sound sending a familiar feeling coursing through you.

"Yeah," Frank answered, his brow furrowing a little. "I have, actually."

"Okay, well, can you tell me where she-" Gerard's words stopped flowing when you emerged in his line of sight, right behind Frank. "(Y/N)?"

"Hi, Gerard."

"What are you-" his words were once again cut short when his eyes traveled down your body. Seeing you in nothing but Frank's t-shirt, he was able to piece together what had happened. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

You raised an eyebrow at him and folded your arms over your chest as Gerard scoffed and continually glanced between you and Frank, who was still standing stiffly, one hand on the door.

"You slept with Frank?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," you shrugged. "Either way, it's none of your business."

"Yes, it is. My girlfriend has sex with my best friend and-"

"Ex-girlfriend," Frank corrected. "You left her for Lindsey, remember?"

Gerard sighed. "Yes, but I realized that that was a mistake! And..."

"And what?"

"I broke up with Lindsey."

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x