on the 3rd day of 🎄, ohfrxnkie gave to you...

Singing with Panic! at the Disco.

Dallon:

Snuggled underneath a thick blanket on the sofa, you flicked through the pages of your magazine, occasionally taking sips from the mug you held in your hand.

The distinctive sound of music playing and the unmistakeable sound of your boyfriend's voice drew your attention away from the words on the page, and you scrunched your face up.

"ALLLLL I WAANNTT FORR CHRISSTMASSS ISSS YOOOU-!"

Lowering the magazine from your face, you peeked over the top, raising an eyebrow in amusement as Dallon obnoxiously danced around the room.

"Are you singing Mariah Carey?" you smirked, carefully setting the mug down on the coffee table.

"Or My Chemical Romance," he shrugged, continuing to dance, "Whichever you prefer."

"I think I prefer Dallon Weekes," you giggled, closing the magazine and putting it down next to you as you continued to laugh as your boyfriend sang his heart out.

"I WON'T MAKE A LIST AND SEND IT TO THE NORTH POLE FOR SAINT NICK," he sang, running around the sofa where you sat before stopping and pointing at you, "(Y/N), sing!"

You bit your lip as you tried your hardest not to break, but with the way he was wiggling around to the music and smiling expectantly at you, you couldn't resist the urge.

"'CAUSE I JUST WANT YOU HERE TONIGHT."

"HOLDING ONTO ME SO TIGHT."

"WHAT MORE CAN I DO?"

"BABY, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU," you sang in unison as Dallon pulled you up onto your feet and began spinning you around, your laughter filling the air, "YOUUUUU, BABY!"

Dallon continued singing while swaying you around to the music, as you tried to regain your breath through the fit of giggles erupting from your throat.

"YOOOOOOUUUUUU!" Dallon closed his eyes and pressed one finger to his ear, trying to hit that one high note as you covered your mouth, eyes wide as you laughed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" Brendon's voice filtered down from the guest room upstairs, "IT'S 6AM."

"What's wrong, Bren?" Dallon retorted, "Scared of a little competition?"

"Not a fucking chance. I'm the lead singer for a reason. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!"  You and Dallon shared a laugh before Brendon added, "And just by the way – your G5 is way off key, dipshit!"

Ryan:

"How about some music?" (Y/B/F) asked, crossing over to the speaker system on the opposite side of the room.

"Yeah, sure," you grumbled, not really paying attention to your friend as she shuffled through some Christmas songs, eventually settling on 'Silent Night' as a starter.

(Y/B/F) sighed as she made her way to you, smiling sympathetically as she plopped down on the seat. "Look, babe, I know that this is the first Christmas since you guys broke up, but I really don't think that sulking around is the right way to handle it. I mean, this is your favourite time of year, remember?"

Groaning, you let your head fall back over the armrest. "I know, I know. I don't wanna be sulky, alright? It's just that..." you shook your head, and (Y/B/F) grabbed your hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

"I get it. Christmas was always an important part of your relationship," she stated in understanding, and you nodded solemnly. You were both quiet for a moment before she piped up again. "Hey, let's make a deal. We'll spend the entire time doing things that'll get your mind off of him. We'll sing, we'll dance, we'll watch movies, drink," she held up the red wine in her hand and you scoffed, "and there shall be no reference to Ryan Ross. At all."

Right at that precise moment, by Murphy's Law, 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' – your and Ryan's Christmas song – started playing over the speaker.

"Son of a bitch," (Y/B/F) cursed under her breath, starting to get up and change the song, but you stopped her.

"No. Just let it play."

"Are you sure?" she frowned at you, and you nodded. "Okay, then."

The two of you listened in silence as the first two verses passed; it was only at the beginning of the third verse that you perked up.

"Do you hear that?" you asked, moving from the sofa to the window, gasping once you looked out. "Oh my god," you said softly, pulling open the sliding door and walking out onto the balcony, glancing down at Ryan in disbelief.

He was singing along to the song, pouring his heart and soul into the lyrics as he gazed up at you with a look of pure love while the snow fell all around him.

When the song ended, you smiled down at him, and he looked earnestly at you. "(Y/N), I-"

You silenced him by holding up your hand. "Before you say anything, come in. It's cold outside."

Brendon:

Dropping your pen in annoyance, you tilted you head up to the sky and balled your fists up in frustration. Closing your eyes and taking deep breaths, you tried to block out the noise filtering into your apartment through the super thin walls.

You had a thesis to finish for Friday, which you were nowhere near done with and it was near impossible to do any work on it while the annoyingly beautiful voice belonging to your new next-door neighbour continued singing every dreadful Christmas carol under the sun. It was bearable for the first couple of days, but now, three weeks later, you were close to losing your sanity.

Pushing out from the desk, you angrily stomped across the room to the opposite wall and proceeded to bang your fist against it.

"Look, I know it's almost Christmas and all, but for the love of all things holy, please – for just one day – shut up!"

There was silence from the other apartment for a minute, before the singing resumed at – so it seemed – a much higher volume than it had previously been at.

Banging your fist against the wall with extra force one last time, you spun around and gathered your things from the desk, tossing it into a backpack before heading out the door.

Cursing under your breath, you made your way out of your apartment building and towards the library; you'd deal with your stupidly inconsiderate neighbour later.

~

After your last class on Friday, you'd gone down to the local record store and bought the most un-Christmassy album you could find, which you were currently putting into your CD player. Your stupid neighbour was singing his stupid carols as usual, and you rolled your eyes.

As soon as the first song began to play, you smirked, turning it all the way up.

Two can play at this game.

The lead singer began to sing, and you joined in soon after, belting out at the top of your lungs.

"SIT TIGHT, I'M GONNA NEED YOU TO KEEP TIME

C'MON, JUST SNAP, SNAP, SNAP YOUR FINGERS FOR ME

GOOD, GOOD, NOW WE'RE MAKING SOME PROGRESS

COME ON JUST TAP, TAP, TAP YOUR TOES TO THE BEAT"

The carols from next door had ceased, and now all that was coming from there was silence.

Until the chorus started.

"SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP, AND YOU SWEAR TO LISTEN

OH, WE'RE STILL SO YOUNG, DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION"

You stopped singing and your face fell as you stood still, listening to the voice on the other end of the wall continue the song.

Hurriedly, you moved to cut the music, and you heard a laugh sounding through the wall. Not too long later, there was a knock on the door.

With your heart beating faster, you opened the door to reveal the source of the voice, and you mentally facepalmed yourself for not recognising it earlier.

"Ya know, I never woulda pegged you as a fan. Hi, I'm Brendon Urie."

_______________________________

Thank you for reading x