A/N: Goodbye 2017.

Happy New Year, my loves! I wish all of you nothing but happiness, success, health and love for 2018. 2017 hasn't been the greatest year for me (and I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way) but I can thankfully say that Wattpad - or rather, all of you - has been a beacon of light in the shitty, obscure tunnel that was twenty fucking seventeen. Some of the highest highs of my year was here on Wattpad, and here's hoping that 2018 will hold more of those incredible moments. I know that I say this a lot and you all are probably sick of hearing it by now, but I am truly so, so thankful to each and every one of you and the wonderful, overwhelming support and love I have received - and will hopefully continue to receive - from you, my loves. I would not be able writing if it weren't for all of you, so thank you.

Now, while I love and cherish every single one of you, there are some who have stood out to me - either because of your loyalty, your encouragement, your ideas/prompts, your friendliness, other reasons, or all of the above, and I feel obliged to single you out and say thank you.

So, to

j-is-gay , dakota-is-dun , Toxic_Rebel , blahimfairlylocal , PeteWentzsDick , eternaterians , geebeebo19 , EmusRandomThoughts , getoutofmygerardway / waitisaidthatbefore , AnythingButOrdinary- , Universalcatlol , Le_Potato_Overlord , Biancaisnahmeh , Emo_Moon_Child , SugarMusic , K-Winchester_02 , southparkisgod , gotoheII ,

and most importantly, to my fren-mate and number one supporter, mikeywaystambourine ,

Thank you all so, so much. I have no words to express how grateful I am.

I love you. x

 x