They Don't Know About Us. (Brendon Urie x Reader)

════════════════

Note: No, I have not disappeared. My stepgrandma passed away last week Saturday and the funeral was this Friday passed, so I've not been in the space to write. Nevertheless, I'm back now, so here's Brendon for you. x

════════════════

════════════════

Listen to the above song while reading.

People say we shouldn't be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about

"And will we be hearing wedding bells anytime soon?" the interviewer interrogated, leaning in closer across his desk, "I mean, you're still quite young, obviously - but you and her seem so in love, I just had to ask."

Brendon licked his lips and scratched the area between his brows - a nervous tendency of his - and exhaled heavily.

"I don't know, man. Like you said, I'm still young; I'll still figuring things out. Don't get me wrong - I love the idea of marriage, but it's just not the right time, ya know?" He ended with a nervous chuckle as he unconsciously shifted backwards.

With arched brows, the interviewer held out both arms and turned to face the camera. "There you have it, folks. I'm sure that's not the answer all of you Brendon and Sarah shippers were hoping for but-"

You turned off the video before he could finish his sentence and slumped down into the soft pillows supporting your back as the interview replayed itself over and over in your mind. You didn't know why you even watched those things; all the ever did was cause a burn in your chest.

They always had similar titles:

'Brendon Urie on his relationship with girlfriend Sarah Orzechowski'

'Panic! At The Disco's Brendon Urie talks love'

'Brendon and Sarah: Everything you need to know about your new fave couple'

It was sickening - the amount of glorification their relationship got. Granted, your feelings on the matter were a tad biased, but it made no difference.

Yet, you couldn't stop yourself from clicking on the link every time you saw one of them.

"You've been watching them again, haven't you?" Brendon sighed as he entered the room and saw you sulking into the pillows. He shook his head at you as he sidled over. "I told you to stop doing that."

"I can't help it!" you defended, hitting the pillow frustratedly, "It's an impulse. I see a link, I have to click on it. Which makes zero sense, considering I always feel like shit after I watch it," you laughed bitterly.